Officially in love with Luminara Unduli

I was 0-4 or 0-5 in GW, Unable to do anything because of my lack of a solid leader. Finally unlocked Luminara from GW shipments, and she led me to victory. I thought my JC was good but she put him to shame. She didn't die until the last battle and I had well over half my team left. This post may be pretty pointless but I know who my leader is for a while to come. Unless Sid replaces her.

Replies

• Options
    I love my ewok elder, he's a monster on GW. .
    Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    between lumi and sid:
    lumi is a better lead in gw
    sid is a better lead in arena
    mighty chlorians
  • Options
    reizse wrote: »
    between lumi and sid:
    lumi is a better lead in gw
    sid is a better lead in arena

This. I got both yesterday and my performance in both jumped up. I am undefeated in arena since getting them and reached a new high mark in GW my first time with them. They are a big power spike to midlevel players.
  • Options
    Yeah I loved it when I got both of the above mentioned characters. In GW with Lumi as lead I leave the weak but high health enemies til last and heal up. She really adds to survivability. She's going to be my 1st 7*, I think, unless I decide to focus on Phasma instead.
  • Options
    I don't have any clue why you would want her mediocre evasion ability for leading. For me it is either Chewbacca, Captain Phasma, Talia who I think has broader evasion sharing, or soon to be IG88 for me for the +10-20% crit chance to all allies.

I'll be trying a combination of lobot leading
    with ig88,ig68, consular and luminara. Might swap up lobot with ig88 for leading, but lobot must stay for his nice dispell heal.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    Options
    gw rewards the most in terms of gameplay. you'll want to outlast every match and it's not a race to finish, unlike arena. that's why lumi is a no brainer for me. she adds evade chance (sid is almost untouchable) and heals over time with her leader skill.

arena, on the other hand, can be a race if the defending team is turtling. this is where i feel high risk/high damage teams are acceptable for use since you want to blitz the defenders before they get their abilities off or the timer counts to zero
    mighty chlorians