Snips (Ahsoka)

Naugrin
686 posts Member
Seems like she has a good kit but protection is very small...her health is too but she buffs that herself.

Thoughts, opinions, rants?

Replies

• Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    I like her but she is a lil squishy.
  • Baldo
    2863 posts Member
    She was just buffed. She is a pretty good attacker with nice speed on a QGJ lead team. Her heal is meh but still not a bad toon have her 7*
  • You gotta get her to Gear 9. Every toon's Protection at end-game is greater than their HP.
  • Naugrin
    686 posts Member
    I have her 7☆ gear 8 atm...waiting for a furnace like quite a few others lol.
  • She's great with Nightsisters as lead and Jedi with speed boost.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Mazurka
    961 posts Member
    I have her at 7 stars gear 8. She's got decent damage and a decent heal. The update change kind of Psuedo nerfed her in a way tho. With greater health pools and protection, you gotta land a lot more hits to take someone down, and I often see Ahsoka losing her unique buffs due to critical hits. She is still good in GW, but not that viable in arena
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    She's decent. I use her in my arena team and I can stick in the top 5 (usually 1-2) at payout. I feel like she's a weak link in my team though :/

Definitely not bad, but I think there are better options.
  • Core member of my GW team. She always tops herself off and helps keep the squad topped off.
  • 9r33d0
    492 posts Member
    Awesome hp steal/aoe heal. Works through heal immunity and dodge.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Oh, yeah I'm never taking her off my GW squad. She's basically immortal there. Barriss (L) Lumi Ahsoka means no one ever dies, and Snips regens almost 4000 hp a turn for existing, no abilities used just passive heal from her basic attack and Barriss lead.
  • She's awesome after the rework. She's a key member of my Full Jedi Arena squad which can take top ranks. Run great with QGJ and Yoda.

Doesn't make my GW team not that protection is out. Barris lead, Lum, JC, QGJ, Yoda = perfect no deaths every time.
    ☮ Consular ☮