Is anyone scouting or looking for guild members?

brett94
386 posts Member
Currently looking for a guild to join as soon as the update lands have 7* lumi,86, JC, GS at gear levels 8-9 a 6*phasma nearly 7 gear level 7, QGJ 5 star nearly 6 gear 7, ashoka 5* star nearly 6 gear 7, and sid 5* but farming now gear 7, also have RG, VADER, YODA, 88, CU, SKYWALKER, MAUL, MG, POE at 4 and 5 star will move onto them soon and many more toons, am a daily player and aiming around tier 5-7 in a active guild. Give me a heads up if you want a good player

Replies

• I'm also looking for a guild, I'm level 74 about to be 75. 100% F2P, and ive got 12 toons level 70+, only 7 7*s, 3 gear IXs, and I get top 20 every day (usually top 5). I've got a completely maxed fives and savage and I'll work on RG once I get his cantina node. I'm working on stormtrooper Han magma trooper and barriss.

Btw sorry for doing this on your thread, I just didn't want to make a duplicate thread
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    @brett94 @AlwaysABigerFish I just started a guild. It's called Emperor's Black Bones! I've only got a couple guild members right now, and I'm looking for more. No specific requirements are necessary. It is a based in the central time zone, you don't have to be. Search for it here in the guilds section if you want to read more about it, then leave a comment there or pm me. I will be sending out official invites on sunday night.

https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/30311/ebb-emperors-black-bones-guild
    Post edited by Scorn on
  • brett94
    386 posts Member
    Would like to join but im from the uk timezone is gonna be difficult
  • I'm also looking for a guild, I'm level 74 about to be 75. 100% F2P, and ive got 12 toons level 70+, only 7 7*s, 3 gear IXs, and I get top 20 every day (usually top 5). I've got a completely maxed fives and savage and I'll work on RG once I get his cantina node. I'm working on stormtrooper Han magma trooper and barriss.

Btw sorry for doing this on your thread, I just didn't want to make a duplicate thread

Have you considered applying to Qeltars guild? We specifically like people who use the forum frequently and I see you all over the place. :)
    | John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |
  • Zee
    119 posts Member

Stroking Our Wookie is recruiting players for the upcoming guild release. We are currently at 38/50 looking to hit max by opening day. With a minimum goal of being a top 100 guild.

Players very in experience from new to mid 70s. A couple top 25s and many top 500 players. Mostly UK/US but looking to make global friends.

Gems are not required but appreciated. All we want is daily players who will chat with us in GroupMe.

Come stroke wookies with us today.

You're invited to my new group 'Stroking Our Wookie' on GroupMe.

https://groupme.com/join_group/21142822/aNrJqN

Play with us instead we know how to have a good time