Count Dookue shards drop rate are singnificantly low :(

hello guys , I've been working on count Dookue shards to unlock this character from the first days I've started playing this game , but the shards drop rate for Count Dookue seems to be very ridiculous as I have stuck on unlocking him for a while , in the past 5 days ,on 30 attempts to get shards for this character the total drop was 3 shards mean 0 out of 6 ,1 out of 6, 1 out of 6,0 out of 6, then 1 out of 6 again and here I am :(

[img][/img]13z0ip.png

Replies

• senseless
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    random is random.

I did 6 battles today and got 5 shards.

They seem to average out about 50% in my experience. There are bad runs and good runs.
  • Options
    I hope i can unlock him alast , this is going for a while and im impatient :(
  • Options
    Of all the shards I farm, his have the lowest drop rate in my experience.
  • Nonemo
    1656 posts Member
    Options
    Is this REALLY a bug or an issue? Unless you've taken note of the drop rate and then compared it to prefer cards, there's no way you can know if it's an issue or not. I understand that you think grinding is boring but this is the forum where you report actual game bugs and issues...
  • Options
    Well tracking the screen for shards drop is hard unless u can capture multiple screenshots but with sharing thoughts maybe this one become addressed , most of people have dooku on 3 or 4 star and in my oppinion this is definitely due to the low drop of shards , well each try for getting one shard will cost u 12 and 6 battle will be 72 energy and u know developers have splitted all the shards on hard mode fight missions this way u have to either spend ur whole energy on shard drop or stick to gw and cantina or arena for characters , i myself had a very good drop of dookue but recently not only dooku but all of other hard mode mission shards drop rates seems to be lowered, i cant prove but i can share my thougs maybe its only me unlike some people who get the shards drop for them like 5/6 or what ever
  • Options
    On the other way , i was playing this game for nearly 32 days till today , and in a total of 192 try i've got 51 shards drop by now wich means average of 1.5 shardsin in each 6 try that u can say ☺
    32*6=192
    6*51÷(192)=1.59
  • Options
    And in percentage it will be
    1.59*100÷(6)=26.5%