You know you play SWGOH when...

Glurp
57 posts Member
You see a license plate with URR and want to yell and shake a gaffi stick above your head.

Replies

• :D
    Welcome to the forum! :)
  • Don't you mean you know you play too much when....?

Because if it's just you know you play when.... my answer would be when it is open on my phone. Which is probably a little too often.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    you sold your house to buy 8 mega packs
  • Your wife went out and you didn't notice
  • You find yourself on the forums after midnight waiting for the daily reset with a jack and Coke pondering your bleak existence on this water covered rock hurling through space around a massive fireball that will eventually die and im/ex-plode wondering if humanity will have come together and worked out a way to live in the universe without tearing apart each others throats for mundane disagreements that get us nowhere but poverty and war produced by those who care more for money than the progression of the human race as a whole then realize that's why there aren't any human synergies in the game.....
  • I need to get out more.....
  • V1p3rdyn4sty
    2674 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    That rattle in your car's engine, can wait until the level 80 cap.
  • You bought an iPad mini to conserve battery life on your phone.
    #CloneHelmets4Life...VICTORY!!!! :smiley: "I don't like sand. It's coarse and rough and irritating and it gets everywhere." The more you tighten your grip, CG/EA, the more whales will slip through your fingers (and go F2P or quit).
  • You create meetings in your calendar to make sure you have time etched out to play key pieces of the daily activities. :expressionless: