Galaxy War Display Issue

I was so confused today when I had gotten through a lot of my galactic war, only to see that what I got in the third silver chest I didn't receive most of it.

Then I realized that like with the character shards, it's a display error where all of the rewards start stacking from when you start the war to the end.

I don't know why but this glitch just frustrates me because of how nervous it makes me when I forget it's a bug, and newer players might get frightened away by this bug because they'll think they aren't being awarded what they earned.

Replies

• Options
    I just noticed this today as well. Was very confused when I wasn't receiving all of my tokens. Hopefully they are aware and fix it soon.
  • Options
    How bout reward everybody what they are displayed? Why do I have to deal with developer fail? I've been shorted like 2000 tokens at least. Pay up EA!
  • Options
    Pokemon wrote: »
    How bout reward everybody what they are displayed? Why do I have to deal with developer fail? I've been shorted like 2000 tokens at least. Pay up EA!

Technically you haven't been shorted anything, they're just showing you the wrong variable. Instead of level winnings, you are seeing accumulated winnings. It's not a huge deal.