Sidous 7*.. and now?

Ok guys (soft-launch players' im looking at you).. This job is done.. Who will be the next?
The options i am examinating are:
-Asaji Ventress (since i have an asoka 5* skilled levelled and geared, and an Initiate, no geared no leveled)
-Admiral Ackbar ( i've pulled him in a pack at the start of my "carreer" and he is full levelled and geared)
-HK47 or IG88 ('i have read they can do well but i think they're a bit out of meta right now)
What do you think about these options?

NB i'm a full free to player, keep in mind this wondering about synergies.. And sorry for my english

Replies

• Options
    What team do you currently use in Arena?
  • Options
    In Arena i use Sidious, Lumi (5*, gear 7), Consular (4* gear 8), Talia (5* gear7), Asoka (5* gear 7)
    Probably i'll swap Talia for Phasma..
  • Options
    I can't make my mind up. I am probably going to go with Ventress. I already have her in purple gear (she doesn't require purples to become purple). She's so **** slow but she stuns and has decent AOE. On the rare occasions her aoe debuff actually works it can be a great counter to Old Ben/Phasma buffs. Still hoping they tweek her to make her either faster or make her debuff less easily avoided.
  • senseless
    19 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Options
    asaji is pretty nice at 7*

I use her as my lead on darkside battles for increasing the speed of talia and ns initiate. Her passive (rampage) is also pretty nice. When she hits, she hits hard. The back to back AOE is also pretty nice as you can use her for final blows and then your other chars to knock others down so she can finish them off. When you're fighting someone who has a bunch of buff characters her heals can knock down 2 buffs per enemy while also healing the team.

Her armor leaves much to be desired though. You can get her HP up there (9015 on my asaji maxed level / gear / stars) but it goes away quick.