Barriss at 4*

I will unlock barriss tonight. I only want her to help me out in GW. I'm level 74 and most of my GW toons are 7*. Is there a huge difference between barriss at 4* and at 7*? Do I need to keep farming her for her to viable or is 4* viable for GW?

Replies

• If you can level and gear her i think at 4* she would still be useful. The passive heal from her leadership counts for a lot in GW and her main heal helps against Sid...and you will be running into a lot of Sids. :)
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Used her in GW the day after I unlocked her. You'll need to gear her and upgrade her skills though. She's relatively easy to gear so it's fine.
  • Gear her up its quite easy, start putting mats in, I unlocked her few weeks ago have at 5 stars now, going to take to 7 stars (For yodi and GW). She's a great toon in GW I did notice at 4 stars she would die easier, seems better at 5 stars but the Ai still targets her, she's an immediate help even at 4 stars.
    Good luck.
  • dough
    641 posts Member
    just recently unlocked her and even the first time i used her pre-purple gear she was a beast in GW ... was quite easy to get to Gear VIII, i think it took me literally only a day or two... still plan on starring her up over the long haul tho.
  • DV_27
    967 posts Member
    Get the gear up and she'll still
    Have 13k hp or so at 4* making her 6% heals and lead ability already quite big. I used her as soon as I got her unlocked as my lead in GW. And it's been really great. The extra stars add just over 1k hp each so most comes from gear. And ability upgrades to get the % up
  • I have used her forever at 4 stars. Paired with 4 seven stars early in arena and even now. She just needs leadership ability and gear. Protection is gone by Gw 3rd battle. Everyone should have a 4 star barriss. Stop there.