Do we need a higher ally cap?

TheMadTwadder
483 posts Member
edited April 2016
With the new guild update, we're looking at 50 guild members but an ally cap of 35.

Don't we need a higher ally cap already?

Do we need a higher ally cap? 18 votes

Yes
88%
FinnHallonfosterEmalkayvitoontoictoanenZachman523dvl009TheMadTwadderBrown89RogueGatorDarthElizaMojavelandbaronRahgerRahgerkfmsoonerPaoloVerdeShayTepes 16 votes
No
11%
KronuszGajoNikado 2 votes

Replies

• Yes
    Indeed, since the guild's size has been fixed and communicated, raising ally cap seems obvious.
  • GajoNikado
    150 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    No
    Allies are for borrowing stuff, Guild members are to chat, tell jokes and stuff... Different ppl, diferente purposes...
  • Yes
    GajoNikado wrote: »
    Allies are for borrowing stuff, Guild members are to chat, tell jokes and stuff... Different ppl, diferente purposes...

But if you're a guild leader, I'm thinking you need to be able to keep track of your allies in the guild.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Yes
    35 allies cap is definitely way too low
  • No
    dvl009 wrote: »
    35 allies cap is definitely way too low

I totally agree, but the question is: do we NEED more? I don't NEED, but i would be definitely more comfortable with some more...

Some games have 50-100-200 buddies cap, and you can see if they are online, have a private chat with them and stuff. That's definitely more comfortable. But do i consider that the most essential? IDK... Right now i don't feel, it is totally ruining my experience, and what will happen after the update, nobody knows.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Yes
    arent we in the same guild?
    we have internal issues boys even before the guild patch implemented LUL >:)
  • Yes
    Now that the guild update went live and we have to have someone as an ally to invite them, I'm convinced I was right that we should have been given a higher ally cap. There's no reason why not...