Old Daka's serve again...

I honestly never had any issue with her or her abilities, most often to none, Easily dealt with... for me now (today & yesterday) I've come up against so many of them I can crap mountains because of the issues I'm experiencing not with her, but against her.

Serve Again - this skill is broken! It says it has a 10% chance to revive a fallen hero... ****! Over the last 2 days she had something like a 90% revive rate. The only time she doesn't revive anyone is when she's dead. This unique ability of hers is so far beyond bugged it's broken. (EA you have the stats, see for yourself) if only my drop rate could be this "10%". Gawd I'd have gear that require 50 in a day's farming.

The reason I bring this up is not because she's OP but because this ability is broken. Either that or you're not reflecting her true chance for revival. 10% means that 1/10 times of reviving someone.. Not 9/10.

Replies

• Options
    What you're forgetting is that the 10% revive rate only applies to each attempt, not over the entire group. So, it's (extremely) bad luck that the attempts worked 9 out of 10 times, but it doesn't prove the percentage is incorrect.
  • Options
    Haha ya, she always revives like that ...when you are fighting her, but when she's on your team ...I think I've gotten a total of 3-5 revives since I've had her for over a month. The AI likes to kick "chance" into high gear : /
  • Options
    I play with and against Daka all the time. It's most certainly 10% ... Everyone has streaks ...
    Yesterday I was farming hairdriers and went 0 for 15, day before I had 5 in a row and ended up 8 for 15 ... Daka is the same.
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    Lianara wrote: »
    I play with and against Daka all the time. It's most certainly 10% ... Everyone has streaks ...
    Yesterday I was farming hairdriers and went 0 for 15, day before I had 5 in a row and ended up 8 for 15 ... Daka is the same.

Same here, after update I thought A.I. Daka was bugged but now that I've played a while my Daka has good streaks against A.I. And sometimes A.I Daka has bad runs.... So it seams to be pretty even.
  • Options
    Oh well. Must be a run of bad luck.

Just can't believe I've really had this much of it over such a short period.
  • Iwan
    336 posts Member
    edited March 2017
    Options
    <post removed because potty mouth>
    Post edited by BentWookiee on
  • Options
    Is it normal for her allies to revive instantaneously? I know she has a chance to revive when its her turn, but I have faught a few teams where characters that do not have the ability to revive pop right back up after I killed them... First time it happened I thought maybe I didn't defeat them, but its happened too many times now I know I'm not just up too late playing this game :p
  • Lianara
    740 posts Member
    Options
    Marxspawn wrote: »
    Is it normal for her allies to revive instantaneously? I know she has a chance to revive when its her turn, but I have faught a few teams where characters that do not have the ability to revive pop right back up after I killed them... First time it happened I thought maybe I didn't defeat them, but its happened too many times now I know I'm not just up too late playing this game :p

Yes, her Unique ability is reviving allies the moment they die (10%). Different from her active revive ability that she needs her turn to trigger (35%).
    Ally Code: 253-747-318
  • Options
    tell me about it, had to defeat Rey 12 times before my team got wiped out. and that without the use of Old Daka her chant of resurrection