Another who to farm from Cantina Nodes suggestions.

Anraeth
536 posts Member
I'm level 75, two levels away from tier 7 to finish RG. I'm inquiring what other players are farming once they hit the wall with JC, GS, Kylo, Barriss, Dooku maxed. It is a toss up between Old Ben, Chirpa, or Lando. Who are you farming?

Replies

• Yudoka
    1274 posts Member
    Recently I was farming Talia so I can continue with DS missions and now I'm farming Plo so I can get my Yoda. I'll be farming RG as soon as I can, but if tab six difficulty increase is any indication, that RG might be farther away than hitting 77.

From your list above, I'd probably go for Chirpa because I like the fuzzy bears.
    They groaned, they stirred, they all uprose, Nor spoke, nor moved their eyes; It had been strange, even in a dream, To have seen those dead men rise.
  • I hear great things about Reble Pilot. Still going after Barris though.
  • tRRRey
    2782 posts Member
    Go for Ima Gun Di
    https://swgoh.gg/u/trey 66/
    Make Zader Great Again!
  • Actually going for Lando. Already have him 4* and GS, JC and Barriss maxed out (I don't really care about Count Dooku). Kylo will be the next one, with RG following up and at last Old Ben, assuming things don't change too much at the point he's finally first in line - and by that I mean the meta or new toons being released at the Cantina.

I would suggest you post your Arena team, or at least where you're planning on heading to. That can give us a better insight on what would be more suitable for you.
  • SlyGambit
    1246 posts Member
    Anraeth wrote: »
    I'm level 75, two levels away from tier 7 to finish RG. I'm inquiring what other players are farming once they hit the wall with JC, GS, Kylo, Barriss, Dooku maxed. It is a toss up between Old Ben, Chirpa, or Lando. Who are you farming?

Go for Lando. Now that he's a Rebel there's a lot of synergy and he can be a lot of fun to play with non-stop AoE.

Chirpa would be my next pick. Still dreaming of a day where a 7* max 4wok plus leia is a thing for FTP players. Until then Teebo and Chirpa sit alone at 6* waiting for Elder to catch up (in approximately another 8 months).
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Pecin wrote: »
    Actually going for Lando. Already have him 4* and GS, JC and Barriss maxed out (I don't really care about Count Dooku). Kylo will be the next one, with RG following up and at last Old Ben, assuming things don't change too much at the point he's finally first in line - and by that I mean the meta or new toons being released at the Cantina.

I would suggest you post your Arena team, or at least where you're planning on heading to. That can give us a better insight on what would be more suitable for you.

I appreciate everyone's input. My arena team is your bread and butter Dooku, Rey, Han, GS, and QGJ all maxed as level allows. My RG is five stars for now. I'm not sure which direction to go, I have sixteen level 70 plus playing since December. On the one hand I was considering Lando since now he is a Rebel. Than again who knows if they fix Old Ben's leader ability, that may be next meta. In two levels depending on difficulty I'll finish RG.