Hera's Cell

Replies

• fudgra
    982 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    medetec wrote: »

I'll be getting us kicked off on Sunday as soon as possible. Also, welcome GDavis, got you tagged in.

Sounds good. I assume we'll get some sort of in-game message when it's ready?

I'll have my 7th 7* character done by then. All gear 8 or 9 plus a bunch of others I'm still working on.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hey egz, Porkins. I'll get you added.

egz, if you want you can look at the current info we have on guilds here:
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/29985/raids-preview#latest
    https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/30259/guilds-and-raids-q-a#latest

quick version, there will be 50 player cap guilds that can launch raids currently against a rancor boss where each player independentaly takes a 5 man squad into battle against it and contributes damage against the bosses hp total. Clearing the raid and some daily challenges gives everyone in the guild bonus stuff and guild shipment currency.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    fudgra wrote: »
    medetec wrote: »

I'll be getting us kicked off on Sunday as soon as possible. Also, welcome GDavis, got you tagged in.

Sounds good. I assume we'll get some sort of in-game message when it's ready?

I'll have my 7th 7* character done by then. All gear 8 or 9 plus a bunch of others I'm still working on.

I think we'll have to manually update on Sunday when it releases (I'm sure the forums and reddit will light up when that happens) and the forced auto-update will be pushes out Monday for people who don't.

My 7* Fives should be getting double tap on his basic when I hit 76 tonight, really excited to try that out.
  • I'd love to join. Lvl74. Top 30. Sounds like a good fit for me...40 too with kids, but still very active daily.

Tiric
    334-273-296

Thanks! Look forward to raiding with you guys!
  • Hi, I'd like to join. I'm a daily player and at level 74. My in game name is Scott753
    Ally code is 691-775-661
    I'm in the eastern time zone and I'm 36.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Filling up at a pretty good clip, welcome friends.

33 spots left only been open for a few hours, got a pretty good shot at 50 by Sunday.
  • Kung Fury
    221-832-874

Not much of an Arena player, but I can change that if need be.

qCF5qRV.png

Kr1ukpx.png
  • Maya_the_Siren
    8 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm a daily player lvl 74 lvl 75 tomorrow.
    Looking for active guild. I'm eastern standard time. Can post a picture of roster if you like.
    I'm 31 years old.
    Ally code 151-619-455
    In game name Maya
  • Erdrick19
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hi medetec, I had posted on Fulcrums cell, but didn't see my name on the list just posted so would love to join Hera'S Cell. In game username is same as here. Will reach level 75 in the morning and have 11 7 star characters. Thrilled to find a guild of committed laid back players.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Cheers. No arena rating requirement (although the free crystals are nice if you can get yourself well ranked!). There's a once a week guild achievement (on Saturday I believe) for playing up to 10 arena battles, if you can get 5 done on the challenge day that's all I ask.
  • Yup, no prob. I'm in Minnesota. Is this a central time zone guild?
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hey Maya, Borderlands fan? Love those games.
    Got you and Erdrick tagged in. Need your ally code though Erd.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Yup, no prob. I'm in Minnesota. Is this a central time zone guild?

I'm CST myself but reading on how raids work there's no time limit aside from the final heroic tier which is a 48 hour limit. I think we can be pretty relaxed about timezones.
  • medetec wrote: »

Ally code is 687-798-446. Thanks for adding me to the team!
  • Thanks medetec, that link helped a lot
  • 1Darthhoohah
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hi, I'd like to join your guild if you still have spots open. Level 74, have finished top 100 in Arena for at least a month, finish daily activities and GW every day. Let me know if you need more info. Ally code is 449-563-863. Pacific time zone.
    Post edited by 1Darthhoohah on
  • Hey, I'd like to join you guys. I definitely meet the requirements.

In Game Name: Stargazer
    Ally Code: 473-835-536
    Level 74
    Eastern Time Zone
  • Ticklish
    16 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hi there

I am in my early 30s and have two accounts

On main one (old shard) i am usually in top 20 (i sometimes get first to see if i can stil do it) and on the second one i am top 3 every day.

I have a lot of 7* and really decent teams. Finishing all the dailies every day for a few months now (even in the current holiday in Asia hehe)

My sn for both is Ticklish ninja and the ally codes are
    Main one: 735-451-875
    Alt: 419-276-574

I am on CET timezone.

Let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks a lot
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Heya Darth, Count_****, got ya added.

@Ticklish which account do you want to add? Not adding secondary accounts just yet but feel free to pick the one you'd prefer to play on.
  • Thanks for adding me medetec. I'm planning to change my in-game name to 1Darthhoohah. Current in-game name is Heishmot. I'll keep checking this thread for updates (what members will need to do). Thanks.
  • I'd like to join.
    Responsible adult, spending time with game every day
    For fun, but pretty thorough with daily activities.
    Level 74
    Ranking around 60, mostly because I don't chase meta build.
    12 7* characters
    Pacific time zone
    Blorp_Po
    Ally code. 472-357-856
    Thanks
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    And that makes 24. Not worried about meta builds, play what you enjoy!

1Darth, mostly once we form the guild there's daily challenges you contribute to and when we start raids you have access to those battles to put some damage on the rancor.
  • Hiya

First one would be awesome

Thanks a lot
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Ticklish wrote: »
    Hiya

First one would be awesome

Thanks a lot

Added to the list, you're all set.
  • Cheers

In game sn is "Ticklish ninja" :)

• medetec wrote: »

Yup that's exactly why I use that name she was my favorite character. So do I just wait for guilds tomorrow and we can chat in game or do yippy guys use other forms of comm? Like line?
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    I figured we would give the in-game chat a try when guilds launch (still 3 more days till then I think) and if its bad we can all hop on line.

I've been torn between Maya and Lilith for years. I like Maya's design better but Lilith was first. Also she was an unkillable god in the original. Literally, couldn't die.
  • She was awesome but the I put so much more time into two and fleet maya was so much fun. Definitely one of my favorite games. Let's be honest tho Tiny Tina is the best chracter hands down.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Just hit level 75. These levels seem to be going up fast considering the amount of XP required.