Hera's Cell

Replies

• Javierian1313
    2 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I'd like to join. Player lv is 74. And in game name is Javierian1313 and ally code is 491-774-692
  • Hello,

Posted a request to join in Fulcrum's thread, but reposting for visibility.

I would like to join. I am a daily ftp player with about 12 7* gear 7 or better characters with a few 6* and so on. Usually top 100 pvp and have completed almost 50 gw. I will contribute and be active.

Ally code 433-692-288. Please feel free to also add me as an ally. Thanks for your consideration.

whoissoze
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    @Javierian1313 Whoops forgot to ask for your ally code, ma bad.

Aright we're at 25, half way there.
  • medetec wrote: »
    @Javierian1313 Whoops forgot to ask for your ally code, ma bad.

Aright we're at 25, half way there.

It's all good! I figured you'd need it so I edited the post haha.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    LtBotas wrote: »
    Hello,

Posted a request to join in Fulcrum's thread, but reposting for visibility.

I would like to join. I am a daily ftp player with about 12 7* gear 7 or better characters with a few 6* and so on. Usually top 100 pvp and have completed almost 50 gw. I will contribute and be active.

Ally code 433-692-288. Please feel free to also add me as an ally. Thanks for your consideration.

whoissoze

Added ya, and just a heads up to anyone else that posted in the Fulcrum thread, if you need to apply to Hera please post here as well.
  • Based out of Utah and would love to join if you have room. Very active player. Level 74

Ally code: 467-315-215
    Display Name: Hando Ohnaka
    Primary Squads Power: 29,847
    Primary Squad: QGJ (lead 5627) Lumi (6093) Plo (5935) Sid (5692) and Eeth (6490)

Thanks!
  • Hey fellas,

Sounds like a great guild. I'm a Lvl 74 almost 75, 33 year old disabled combat veteran. I'm currently training military units in South Korea, but I'm on almost all day. Been playing since release, and always complete my daily challenges. Couple 7*, tons of 6* and have every character in the game except 3. Massive SW lifelong fan. Want to have a good time with others who love to play as well.

Game Name: Brodin Ordo

Ally Code: 523-683-982

Hope to play with Hera's Cell
    Reaper-5313
    Mandalorian in training
  • Medetec, can you please add my brother? He will be level 74 shortly.

ZXY333

236-827-543
  • HansBeno
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Would love to be considered.
    IGN: Hans Beno
    Lvl: 75
    Play way too much
    Code: 997-345-824
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Should have all the new apps added.
  • Looking to join.

Level 74 (progress slowed burning crystals for omega) will be 75 before update hits

Ally 434-326-345

Squad power 30k +
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Added, 19 spots left!
  • medetec wrote: »
    Should have all the new apps added.

Thank you so much! Looking forward to it
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Just curious. What does it mean to be a sister guild? Can people be in more than one guild?

Can't wait to see how all this works Sunday.
  • Hey Medetec,

Wanted to make a request. I totally understand if it can't be done.

My son is a high functioning autistic and loves to play this game with me. He is currently level 71 and building up his team. He is good about completing his daily challenges. When he misses something I usually log in and finish it for him. I know he would be excited about participating in the raid events.

If it would be possible for him to join the guild that would be great. If not I understand. Thanks for your consideration.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    fudgra, in this game it doesn't mean much other than we are friendly with them. Fulcrum was the original guild that I joined, we decided to create Hera's when it was apparent there were far more than 50 people interested in this type of group.

Banshee, the only issue I see is I'm not sure how guild chat will function and that could cause issues for younger players. Go ahead and shoot me a pm and we can talk it over.
  • Hi,

I'm 31, I like philosophy of this guild and would like to join. Although I am competitive, I don't like those "elite, strongest, spartan..." guilds. The main purpose of this game for me is to have fun and I think i can continue having it in this guild. I started to play in late January so I only have 6 7* gear VIII and IX but in a few days will have 7. I am often #1 in arena, always top 10 at payout time.

In game name: zak
    Ally Code: 577-669-329

Hope to play with you
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    That's the idea! We play competitively but the main idea is to enjoy the game. 17 spots left.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    As a heads up, guildmember please try not to burn your cantina energy refreshes (if you use any) until after we've formed the guild and have you added on Sunday. I believe cantina clears is the first challenge that starts when we go live. Thanks!
  • Carolus_Rex
    19 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    This sounds like a good place. I would like to join in.

Name: Carolus Rex
    Code: 626-794-665
    Daily player
    Lv 75
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    medetec wrote: »
    As a heads up, guildmember please try not to burn your cantina energy refreshes (if you use any) until after we've formed the guild and have you added on Sunday. I believe cantina clears is the first challenge that starts when we go live. Thanks!

Glad you mentioned that. Usually the first thing I do after 1 am is use a cantina refresh.
  • Hello! My name's Mike and sometimes I can make a really good pun. Which makes me an ideal candidate for Hera's Cell.

at the moment, I am lvl 74, I'll be 75 by the end of the day today.

In-game Name - GrandAdmiralMike

Ally Code - 156-942-969

I have 2 star Magmatrooper, 3-star Resistance Trooper, and I am always in the top 3. With just those two toons. Because reasons.

currently have 4 7*, I'll have 6 7* on monday. Top 50 in arena.
  • Hello! My name's Mike and sometimes I can make a really good pun. Which makes me an ideal candidate for Hera's Cell.

at the moment, I am lvl 74, I'll be 75 by the end of the day today.

In-game Name - GrandAdmiralMike

Ally Code - 156-942-969

I have 2 star Magmatrooper, 3-star Resistance Trooper, and I am always in the top 3. With just those two toons. Because reasons.

currently have 4 7*, I'll have 6 7* on monday. Top 50 in arena.

I'm also really looking forward to hardXcore raiding!

• Datika
    50 posts Member
    Looks great. Count me in.

Name: Datika
    Ally Code: 379-938-918
    Current Arena Rank: 1
    LvL: 70
    Six 7* toons. Five 6*.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Got the three new adds on the roster, puts us at 36 now.
  • Medetec my line id is Sounds13
  • Asic
    1146 posts Member
    I would like to join if space

Asic
    651-159-336
  • Astris
    72 posts Member
    I'd like to join! I'm level 74, 75 by tomorrow, and spend far more time on this game than is seemly.
    Ally code: 282-936-654
    In game name is the same as here.
  • Hey, I'd love to join if there's room! Should be hitting level 75 tomorrow, 11 maxed out toons with 2 more that should max out in the next week or so.

Name: Thunder McGlocklan
    Ally code 495-547-364
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Got Astris and bob added.

@Asic what level are you?