Hera's Cell

Replies

• medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Well, Sunday will likely just be administrative work for me getting everyone added... but we should get to see the guild UI and shipment store.

We need to earn enough guild currency to launch a raid, so we probably can't do any new gameplay content until at least Monday. I think Sunday will just be time to play with the new interface and chat with the guild. Look over the new stuff and prep, that kind of stuff.
  • I saw some people mention they played SWG. Any other SWG vets in here? I was on Wanderhome pre-NGE. Every now and then I hop on Bloodfin EMU to link up with the CMN crew.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Edit: comment removed
    Post edited by Doga on
  • Thanks Doga, I think a couple of us applied last minute as 50 was reached between my sending my post and it arriving.
  • I am looking for a guild as well. I am level 74, I play everyday and complete all activities. I am active in arena and hover around 100 however I've never spent crystals to refresh my matches. I have 9 x 7* characters and will have a 7* Barriss Offee and unlock 7* Yoda when the event restarts.

My ally code is 699-384-337

I am 37 years old and live in Nova Scotia, Canada
  • Just wanted to say Thank You to medetec for the awesome job of putting this guild together. Looks like we've got a strong group here. I'm excited.

I've done some "spring cleaning" of my ally list and am looking to add some guild mates to it. I've got about 10 or more slots available. It'd be cool to get allies whose characters I don't have. Here's what I'm working with. Let me know. Thanks.

S8tBPjc.png
    e3j2agS.png
  • Before the action gets real on Sunday, just wanna say thanks @medetec for organizing Hera's Cell.
    Hope the update on Sunday comes off smoothly and that we will all enjoy this new experience together.

• Forum Username: Kylo_Ren
    In Game Username: Not Cereal Fruit
    Player Level: 75 (100 away)
    Ally Code: 579-662-776
    How Often do you play: everyday
    Number of 7-star characters: 10
    Timezone: EST
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Just as a heads up, we are currently at 50/50 cap, although one player is likely leaving to join a friends guild. I'm giving @RoryGilmore222 the first chance at the spot but if they don't respond by tomorrow afternoon I'll reopen standard signups.
  • Hi medetec, thanks for the offer, yes I'd like to join. Do you have all the info you need from me?
  • HansBeno
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Also wanted to thank Medetec for putting it together.

King feel free to add me if you wish, I don't have many maxed that you don't but can put a Mace, Ventress, or Akbar lead somewhere if you want.

Edit: code is 997-345-824. I also have QGJ and Magma
  • My thanks to Medetec as well for setting all this up, I'm sure you're going to have a busy Sunday.

Looking forward to seeing how this will all work and getting started raiding!
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    @RoryGilmore222 Got you added to the roster on the first page. Once guilds hit on Sunday we're ready to go!
  • Simp
    4 posts Member
    Medetec,
    If you've sent me an ally request upon accepting me into the guild, I think I've accidentally deleted it I pressed delete instead of accept I'm sorry for that! If you have not sent everyone yet then ignore this, but if you have I've deleted it accidentally and I desperately want to be in this guild.
    My ally code is 257-373-152
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Don't worry amigo, I didn't try to send you (or anyone else) an ally request but I have you on the roster on the first page. I'll send out guild invites as soon as I can when the update hits on Sunday.

Just for everyone's information, if you check the first post as long as you see your name on the roster list you are good to go. The reason I asked for ally codes was I figured I'd need them to invite you all to the guild when the time comes. If you didn't receive an ally request from me (hint: you didn't) there is nothing to worry about. Just wanted to be prepared.
  • Will you still be accepting?
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Currently we are a full 50/50 in Hera's, but there may be a 3rd block starting up. I'll put an update here if we lose any players and Hera starts recruiting again.
  • Seliax613
    9 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Thanks for doing the organizing, medetec
    Looking forward to the upgrade and hearing from you on Sunday.
    I'm also curious about how the new enemies roll and seeing how the developers have put together what it'll take to win the rounds. They know what people have been doing and I think that's one of the best parts - new combos and figuring out how the guild needs to work together to earn the credits and complete the battles.
  • 535-386-943

Level 75, 11 at 7 stars and soon to be 13.
  • Just hit 75 today. Feels great. Can't wait until Sunday.
  • КЦПG_FЦГУ
    355 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Bout to hit 75 tonight. How much to upgrade from 74-75? 213k space bucks?
  • Any openings in the guild? Lvl 75 alway top 20 today 5th in pvp.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Nothing at the moment, if any spots open up I'll post an update.

Level 76 is great, finally getting to play with omega skills feels really good.
  • Do we have any idea when the Omega mat challenge will return (after it leaves on 4/26)?
  • Bout to hit 75 tonight. How much to upgrade from 74-75? 213k space bucks?

Seems about right. Upgraded my A squad and that was about it.
  • КЦПG_FЦГУ
    355 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Here's what I found in the "Game Updates" section...

Game Update 3/31/2016 (Level 80 cap increase)
    Max Level Player Daily Activity – The Max Level Player Daily Activity is only displayed to players at max level and rewards a new Ability Material.
    Can only be completed after the “Claim All Daily Activity Rewards” daily activity is claimed.

And...

Ability Material Omega Event: This special limited time event will reward players with Ability Materials of all levels, including the elusive Omega Material! In addition players who defeat the lowest level of the event will be awarded a large number of Credits. Here are some additional details on the event:
    Each day of the event will only require 3 characters from a predetermined list
    Ability Material Omega is only available at Level 80 outside of this special event
    The new event will allow players to earn enough Omegas over a 12-day period to level up a single character's abilities
    Each event will have 3 levels of difficulty
    Easy - Unlocks at Level 30
    Medium - Unlocks at Level 50
    Hard - Unlocks at Level 70

So, long story short answer; Get to 80, free Omega mat (probably 1) with completion of daily activities.
  • Here's what I found in the "Game Updates" section...

Game Update 3/31/2016 (Level 80 cap increase)
    Max Level Player Daily Activity – The Max Level Player Daily Activity is only displayed to players at max level and rewards a new Ability Material.
    Can only be completed after the “Claim All Daily Activity Rewards” daily activity is claimed.

And...

Ability Material Omega Event: This special limited time event will reward players with Ability Materials of all levels, including the elusive Omega Material! In addition players who defeat the lowest level of the event will be awarded a large number of Credits. Here are some additional details on the event:
    Each day of the event will only require 3 characters from a predetermined list
    Ability Material Omega is only available at Level 80 outside of this special event
    The new event will allow players to earn enough Omegas over a 12-day period to level up a single character's abilities
    Each event will have 3 levels of difficulty
    Easy - Unlocks at Level 30
    Medium - Unlocks at Level 50
    Hard - Unlocks at Level 70

So, long story short answer; Get to 80, free Omega mat (probably 1) with completion of daily activities.

Thanks! Missed that. Very helpful.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    I hope I hit level 76 by Monday and can use some omegas.

• medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Be careful what you spend them on, you only get more when you hit 80, and only 1 a day.

I put mine on Fives and QGJ (no regrets), I'm holding my last few for Daka when I have her up to speed (still 4* bawwwww)
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    medetec wrote: »
    Be careful what you spend them on, you only get more when you hit 80, and only 1 a day.

I put mine on Fives and QGJ (no regrets), I'm holding my last few for Daka when I have her up to speed (still 4* bawwwww)

I'm saving five for GS Swarm (level 78). Probably use five on QGJ at 76 and not sure about the rest. IG-86 +15% damage is tempting.