Hera's Cell

Replies

• medetec
    1571 posts Member
    The pure damage ones don't appeal to be much, except maybe the huge 30% on Savage. Not that they'e bad, I just like that some of the tier 8s give entirely new effects or utility to play with.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    I'll go over everyone again before making a decision. I'm definitely waiting to see if this Jawa Engineer will make droid teams worth it before using anything on them. Got them maxed but haven't put them in the arena.
  • Medetec - do you know if we'll get the entire day on the 25th to complete the last omega event? I'm trying to determine when I can make my last crystal refresh.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    My guess is that we'll get the full 24 hours on the last day but who really knows.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    New daily guild tier info! https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/31353/guild-activity-tiers#latest

My guess is unless we have some whale eldergods we can get

Monday: LS energy Tier 4-5
    Tuesday: GW Tier 6-7 (Can anyone not complete their GW? I can help you theorycraft a team)
    Wednesday: Hard Mode energy Tier 4-5
    Thursday: Daily Changes Tier 6-7 (do yo daies yo)
    Friday: DS energy Tier 4-5
    Saturday: Tier 5-7 (I recommend doing a single refresh in arena if you play arena seriously, it usually pays back more crystals than you spend if you are near the top)
    Sunday: Cantina energy Tier 4-5

The energy ones just aren't going to push past Tier 5 most likely. It's going to take some true whale guilds to hit all 7s. If we do it right I think we can get 3x Tier 7s though.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I beat the galactic war every day. Always do the dailies. Do at least one cantina refresh a day, sometimes two. Saving that for when it kicks off Sunday.

Farming gear can be planned around which day it is (light side or dark side). So we can do that and complete the guild activities at the same time.

• Sunday has arrived here in the UK and no update yet. Bah humbug, I might hit level 76 today but probably will save crystals for required refreshes on Monday.
  • Saving mine for Daka Phasma and/or Lumi
  • Datika
    50 posts Member
    Love it. I'll be an active contributor on all counts. I routinely rank #1 in arena, which will give me the crystals for routine refreshes.
  • Hey I'm 25 I'm on 1st thing every morning I complete all of my dailies in the 1st hour of playing and when I home from work I farm toons and advance in the L&D modes as well as Cantina.
    Ally Code: 973-778-583.
    In game name is Savage Opress. Just farmed Luminara to 6*. I'm level 74 I have more than half of the toons in the game over 20 toons with Gear lvl 7 and I'm 191 in my server. Let me know if you need anymore info.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Datika wrote: »
    Love it. I'll be an active contributor on all counts. I routinely rank #1 in arena, which will give me the crystals for routine refreshes.

Yeah those arena crystals really help. I didn't want to clutter up the main section, but I did want to brag somewhere. Locked in first today with Barriss lead, I'm pretty happy about that.

nRfff2o.jpg

dgJnaDb.jpg

DXorX0C.png
  • Datika
    50 posts Member
    I'm supremely jealous of that Fives. I'm 50 shards away from 7* Ahsoka, then I begin the grind for Fives - a lvl 80 wet dream.
  • Ganicus code 584-868-783
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Datika wrote: »
    I'm supremely jealous of that Fives. I'm 50 shards away from 7* Ahsoka, then I begin the grind for Fives - a lvl 80 wet dream.

Fives is fantastic. Ashoka is very good for GW and a love her in the shows, but Fives is a real arena contender and I use him all through GW as well, he's basically immortal.

• medetec wrote: »
    Be careful what you spend them on, you only get more when you hit 80, and only 1 a day.

I put mine on Fives and QGJ (no regrets), I'm holding my last few for Daka when I have her up to speed (still 4* bawwwww)

I'll be doing QGJ and healing abilities.
    New daily guild tier info! https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/31353/guild-activity-tiers#latest

My guess is unless we have some whale eldergods we can get

Monday: LS energy Tier 4-5
    Tuesday: GW Tier 6-7 (Can anyone not complete their GW? I can help you theorycraft a team)
    Wednesday: Hard Mode energy Tier 4-5
    Thursday: Daily Changes Tier 6-7 (do yo daies yo)
    Friday: DS energy Tier 4-5
    Saturday: Tier 5-7 (I recommend doing a single refresh in arena if you play arena seriously, it usually pays back more crystals than you spend if you are near the top)
    Sunday: Cantina energy Tier 4-5

The energy ones just aren't going to push past Tier 5 most likely. It's going to take some true whale guilds to hit all 7s. If we do it right I think we can get 3x Tier 7s though.

They don't really say, but it's possible that one days requirements will carry over to next week. Otherwise there is a few things that don't make sense yet.

• Hey @medetec, over at Fulcrum's Cell I've started looking into the merits of having a player outside of our primary timezones form the guild. Leadership can then be passed onto you. The reason is because I think the most valuable players will be the ones who have a timezones offset from the guild leader. Their personal activity day span two days of the guild leader's activity day. This allows two days of refreshes instead of one day, which makes higher tiers achievable. Help me confirm this is the case or help poke holes in the theory.
  • Datika
    50 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    So, when I first started, I foolishly spent most of my arena crystals on chromiums. I wisely abandoned that practice, but before I did so, I had obtained a three star Leia. After I 7 starred five toons through traditional, mostly f2p means, I decided to spend my fantasy football winnings on some chromium packs to see if I could score one exclusive character to spice up an otherwise derivative (but effective) arena roster of 6* Dooku, 7* QGJ, 7* GS, 7* Lumi, 5* RG.

I was fortunate enough to take the 3* Leia to 7* - for me, her drop rate far outpaced Bane, Fisto, Secura and Rex.

Today, I geared her to lvl 8. She's a high speed, multi-hit monster, reminiscent to Rey. I can't wait to spend omegas on her stealth special at level 78, which will reduce her cooldown 1 and render her perma stealth!
  • Dam Dakita, sounds awesome. You got any other rebels? As far as I see, the next special events can only be:
    -Scoundrels
    -Rebels
    -Resistance
    -Empire
    -Sith (doubtful)
    -Nightsister (doubtful)
    -Tusken (doubtful)
    -Jawa (maybe)
    And the strangest of all, super doubtful,
    -Human (such a strange label)
  • Dam Dakita, sounds awesome. You got any other rebels? As far as I see, the next special events can only be:
    -Scoundrels
    -Rebels
    -Resistance
    -Empire
    -Sith (doubtful)
    -Nightsister (doubtful)
    -Tusken (doubtful)
    -Jawa (maybe)
    And the strangest of all, super doubtful,
    -Human (such a strange label)

I have a 4* Lando I have been sporadically leveling. He's going to be my cantina focus after I cap Dooku. I think he may pair well with Phasma and Leia because of the crit synergy.
  • Yeah, no doubt. I'm still farming Cantina Dooku as well. Not sure who is next, but I've got a bit of time to figure that out.
  • I fought a wicked bad team of Phasma (L), Poggle, Vader and I can't remember the other two.
    Phasma- advantage move
    Poggle- offense move
    Vader- AoE force crush
    That combo was interesting to witness.
  • Hey I'd like to apply if there's still space!
    I'm a level 76 with 12* characters
    Gt: ddawg
    Ally code: 549-374-746
  • Sounds like a great guild.
    Please add me.

William: 341-566-676
    Level 76
    Finish GW every day
    Always top ten in Arena, frequently first.
  • Hey, I'd love to join as well!
    Ally code: 993-166-934
    In game name: Dash Rendar
    Daily player at lvl 74
    Eastern standard time
    Multiple *7 star and moving up fast!
    Thanks!
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    I won't really know until tomorrow or the following day if we had any dropouts / non-responsives and if any spots opened up. I'll let everyone know if so.

Also everyone in Hera's, remember if possible to hold your cantina energy and refreshes today until after you join the guild (hopefully in about 10 hours from now) so it counts towards the Sunday guild reward. Actually, try and hold you standard energy as well, I think it counts towards a 600 per player per day cap for generating guild raid energy.
  • My wife is going to hate me tonight. I'm not going to do anything until the update.
    I won't really know until tomorrow or the following day if we had any dropouts / non-responsives and if any spots opened up. I'll let everyone know if so.

Also everyone in Hera's, remember if possible to hold your cantina energy and refreshes today until after you join the guild (hopefully in about 10 hours from now) so it counts towards the Sunday guild reward. Actually, try and hold you standard energy as well, I think it counts towards a 600 per player per day cap for generating guild raid energy.

Oh, crap. Ok. Won't spend any more today. Force of habit. Sunday routine.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    My regular and cantina energy will be 100% full this evening and I haven't used any refreshes.

I'm not sure I understand holding on to standard energy today though and how it generates raid energy. I was planning on doing my energy refreshes before 1am then again after and using it all for Monday's light side battles. I guess we'll know more when it kicks off.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    From the updated post

"Every day, players earn Guild Bank Coins for their Guild through contribution to the personal Daily Activity called "Personal Guild Contribution". This activity is completed through spending energy anywhere in the game (including Cantina Energy) and unlike other activities, it rewards partial completion.

Through the “Personal Guild Contribution” activity, each player can earn up to 600 Guild Bank Coins per day, which are used by the Guild Leader or Guild Officers to start a Raid. In this way, players who are actively engaging in the rest of the game, will allow your Guild to summon Raids more often.

In other words, the max contribution towards starting a Raid each day is achieved by each member in the Guild expending 600 Energy and/or Cantina Energy."