Hera's Cell

Replies

• Hey I would love to join. Best arena rank has been 57. Lvl 74 3 7* mostly all 6 * after that. Ally code is 697 527 255. In game is Toonz.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    medetec wrote: »
    From the updated post

"Every day, players earn Guild Bank Coins for their Guild through contribution to the personal Daily Activity called "Personal Guild Contribution". This activity is completed through spending energy anywhere in the game (including Cantina Energy) and unlike other activities, it rewards partial completion.

Through the “Personal Guild Contribution” activity, each player can earn up to 600 Guild Bank Coins per day, which are used by the Guild Leader or Guild Officers to start a Raid. In this way, players who are actively engaging in the rest of the game, will allow your Guild to summon Raids more often.

In other words, the max contribution towards starting a Raid each day is achieved by each member in the Guild expending 600 Energy and/or Cantina Energy."

Ok. Would it be more beneficial to use at least one of the refreshes today for whatever or saving all that energy for Monday's light side battles?

If I'm understanding correctly, to get tier 4 we'll all have to use at least 500 energy for light side tomorrow.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    It's pretty unclear so far. Honestly I'm not going to be particularly upset if we just tier4 there energy challenges while we figure out the best way to handle things for the first week. Hopefully the actual patch notes will help.
  • Hi, would like to join your guild.
    live in california, FTP Lvl 75 ( probably be 76 by monday)
    Active daily, top 5 for the past 2 months.
    In-game player name: monet (soon to be changed)
    Ally Code: 339-287-375
  • Hi medetec, thanks for the effort you're putting into this, here are some calculations for guild members:
    Assuming we have the full fifty members then for Monday activity (70000 energy on lightside only) is 1,400 per member, we get 375 free with time and 3 refreshes if we're around for them. 100 crystals buys 240 more, 200 crystals buys 240 more. That's 855, which as a team gets us between level 5 and 6, that's probably further than most squads and their members can be asked to do as an average. Are they expecting any squads to have members spend a further 800 crystals? Also are we thinking of only doing light side battles, I'll follow the squad on this and see how it goes. As for Gw I'm about 50 in a row complete, so having said that I'll not finish it again!
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    I figured we'd fall in the tier 4-5 range, as some people probably only do the 50-50 refreshes. I figured week 1 we would see how things went and tune the strategy after that. I mean, ideally everyone will be putting energy to the right thing on the right day, and then we can see how close we are to tier 5 or 6 and see if we can feasibly bump a tier. T7 seems highly unlikely, that's kraken territory.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Yeah tier 7 would require 1,400 energy minimum each for one day. That's a little steep. I'm sure we can tier 7 some of the other ones as long as everyone participates.

• Hey can i join your guild
    My allycode is 141-762-299
    I am lv 75 ftp top 5 in arena
  • fudgra wrote: »
    Yeah tier 7 would require 1,400 energy minimum each for one day. That's a little steep. I'm sure we can tier 7 some of the other ones as long as everyone participates.

If you can shift the guild leader's time zone to 12 hours away, you'll have two half days to complete the 24 hour activity, which means only 700 energy per day. Think about that for a minute.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    They haven't actually confirmed the reset time as far as I know (7pm? 12am? other?). We don't actually know exactly what effect shifting the timezone will have.

It would be quite poor planning to set it up where they are encouraging you to form guilds outside of your primary timezone. Not to say they didn't, it looks like they did, but I want to get more info before I commit to a timezone change.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    We also have to take into account arena payout time for crystals. I'm sure most people depend on these for the bulk of their energy refreshes.
  • eTerniTyKing
    3 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hello.
    I would like to join the guild if you will have any free spots.Active everyday.1 hour ahead of UK but that won't be a problem.Only once failed to complete GW. Been playing for ~3 months
    5 7* characters, 5 6* characters.
    Level 75.
    Arena rank top 10.
    Ally code : 288-431-822
    Post edited by eTerniTyKing on
  • Reggieray1022
    10 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hi from Australia. New to this guild thing but interested in joining if spots still available. Very active daily player currently level 76 and have 15 7* toons. Finish top 10 regularly in Arena and I have reached #1 a few times. Ally code 225-978-457. Thanks!
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    In 24 to 48 hours I'll post an update if we have any no shows, but we've otherwise filled to cap.
  • Tiric
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Seems like tier 7 GW would be easy. Can't we just carry over our Monday GW and finish it Tuesday and then do Tuesday reset and do it again?

Pretty easy to do anyway, but if people are away it would be easy to pick up extra points this way to cover them.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I don't think that's how it works, but hopefully we'll get real details soon. I would be amazed if at least some part of guilds was not designed to encourage crystal purchases. Like, floored. The world would be a new and mysterious place full of confusion and wat.

edit: @Tiric misread and missed GW. Yes I was thinking we could hold our Monday GW and people who had the time could do 2 on Tuesday.
  • Shipments will most certainly have crystal refresh option. I wonder if crystal refresh will be incorporated elsewhere.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    Crystal purchases are pretty much mandatory if going for T7 on energy days. The game doesn't give me enough to buy 11 refreshes in one day.
  • At what time can we get the update?
  • MomawNadon wrote: »
    At what time can we get the update?

OK. Reading through the Game News posts and found this in the Developer's Forum: "The first will happen Sunday evening, Pacific time. This is when the new version of the game client (the application that runs on your phone / tablet) will be posted."

I am EST and won't be staying up to download, given the Pacific time nature...could be much later. So, I will be going to bed for work. Have maxed out energy 153 and will leave it for tomorrow. I will download the client and be gaming first thing tomorrow morning.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    I think you can burn your energy now if you are going to bed, my guess is the Sunday challenge is only going to be active for another 3.5 hours and then it will roll over to the next one. I'm going to try and stick around until it finally hits.
  • medetec wrote: »
    I think you can burn your energy now if you are going to bed, my guess is the Sunday challenge is only going to be active for another 3.5 hours and then it will roll over to the next one. I'm going to try and stick around until it finally hits.

OK, great. Will do.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    I'm also EST and trying to stay up until it hits. I'm not sure if anything we do tonight after we're added will count towards the guild or if all that officially takes place Monday.
  • The guild update is available in the App Store now.
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Guild is created, I'm trying to figure out how to invite people. We lucked out on the emblem by the way, its actually one of the options.
  • I'm updated so toss me an invite when yer ready. I got full cantina energy to blow.
  • @medetec yes @Whatamidoing is correct! Can we get the invites rolling or what?
  • medetec wrote: »
    Guild is created, I'm trying to figure out how to invite people. We lucked out on the emblem by the way, its actually one of the options.

I updated, so if you are able to invite me, I should be ready to roll!
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Blah it looks like you may only be able to invite allies. Go ahead and send an ally request if you dont want to wait on me to figure out how to do this another way.
  • fudgra
    982 posts Member
    medetec wrote: »
    Blah it looks like you may only be able to invite allies. Go ahead and send an ally request if you dont want to wait on me to figure out how to do this another way.

Don't we only have 35 allies? Guilds are 50.