How upset were you(or weren't) when you found out the Cantina 7 Shards

Prev1
FinalGreyJedi
401 posts Member
edited April 2016
Personally, when I found out the cantina 7 shards I was quite disappointed seeing as I had used crystals for refreshing Ani and RG nodes for a better chance and I feel as if it went to waste. Although, others might appreciate these nodes

How upset were you(or weren't) when you found out the Cantina 7 Shards 169 votes

Very happy!
53%
J7000cosmicturtle333BarrokSundodgerSysyRonoaldoAnraethBentWookieeThrakenRandalldano7591SixplicitCobrasManogarcia_george99FAED_EmperorJaden_ZenFoojunit900000ElSoldado_23Salgado9 91 votes
Annoyed, I wasted my crystals
12%
StarcronKirkeddy3ZekexMoltisanti75ToonnyJamespediagameEibbor_TharthFinalGreyJediMaskariiMo_lizausArmyJediChef5Gonzalo1495IbrahimJaybigoneboeezJ_Lowdirty_quesadillaDarth_Nihiluspnutbutter 21 votes
Neutral. Needed some of those characters but also farmed some already
33%
scubarocknroll64Iricsioniancat21UshoAksterKyuu2SekuBalbesBaalLordStylingbenacrowMateosiusArijitMithHendijuinfectiouszombieJuan123jonniDarthCranx 57 votes

Replies

• Greg1920
    1777 posts Member
    I hard farmed RG to 6 star but at 16 energy per it's 5 shares a day so a very slow process. I'm glad I hard farmed and invested the crystals.

I can now 7 star via Cantina or work on my large list of chars I still need from there.
  • Neutral. Needed some of those characters but also farmed some already
    I'm farming RG right now on HMs and I was initially upset but I think a lot of people are gonna put off farming him entirely until level 77 so they will be far behind.

But it will greatly benefit my run from 6* to 7*.
  • Annoyed, I wasted my crystals
    I messed up doing crystal refreshes daily for all 3 of his nodes, wasted ALOT of crystals because of that
  • Very happy!
    Very happy... One of my favorite characters is Ima Gun Di... 10 shards away from 6*... It will be faster to arrive to 7*...
  • I dont understand the question, sorry
    djwarcr wrote: »
    I dont understand the question, sorry

So, when Jesse announced who was to be farmed in Cantina 7, the shards we could farm to be precise, were you happy, upset, or neutral? I was upset because i wasted time farming 2 of the characters and the others were of no use to me
  • Neutral. Needed some of those characters but also farmed some already
    djwarcr wrote: »
    I dont understand the question, sorry

So, when Jesse announced who was to be farmed in Cantina 7, the shards we could farm to be precise, were you happy, upset, or neutral? I was upset because i wasted time farming 2 of the characters and the others were of no use to me

I wasnt really any of those
  • Is Ima going to be there!?!?
    Bossman3 wrote: »
    Is Ima going to be there!?!?

yeah he was already said to be one of them
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Meh. I just want Aayla.
    medetec wrote: »
    Meh. I just want Aayla.

not really a fan of her
  • Completely indifferent since I'm not far enough to farm the level 7 nodes and I don't even know who is farmable there.
  • Very happy!
    Good choices.
    Good choices.

Agreed. I'm not a fan just for the fact that I wasted crystals lol. Overall they gave good shards to farm
  • Akster
    571 posts Member
    Good choices. But since the only one I would want form it is RG and I already have him at 7*, none of the options really apply to me ;p
  • Randall
    1001 posts Member
    Very happy!
    You shouldn't get mad you wasted crystals. You know very well that crystals are used to expedite things you could do at a slower pace. You are paying for a time advantage and you got that.
  • In a week I'll be level 77. I can't wait to finish him up to 7*! Only 51 shards to go! Than Ima Gun Di!
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Very happy!
    I farmed both for months, almost 7 stars. Glad to have a avenue to finish them quickly. Just bare in mind we still have the advantage, especially since someone who didn't farm has to wait until 77 pay the higher cantina energy fee (20 I'm guessing) from ground zero. That's going to be a while.
  • Very happy!
    it's great that they made some of the more painful farms easier to complete ^_^
  • Very happy!
    I like shards.. more even.
    Randall wrote: »
    You shouldn't get mad you wasted crystals. You know very well that crystals are used to expedite things you could do at a slower pace. You are paying for a time advantage and you got that.

and i could have expedited other things... rather than waste them on refreshes for nodes when it's easy to farm in cantina 7 cause face it cantina shard farming is way faster obviously.
    Alita wrote: »
    it's great that they made some of the more painful farms easier to complete ^_^

i agree, i have nothing against them just somewhat annoyed/upset haha but it happens to the best of us! Even whales.
    In a week I'll be level 77. I can't wait to finish him up to 7*! Only 51 shards to go! Than Ima Gun Di!

im just glad i stopped wasting crystals for node refreshes
  • Anraeth
    536 posts Member
    Very happy!
    I'm more disappointed in Anakins performance than I am making him available in Cantina. Hopefully the Dev make him worth those months of crystals and pain of farming him.
  • Very happy!
    I always knew RG was going to be in Cantina battles. Even said here. Why because of Dooku being put there. I know it sounds like a stretch but they put hard nodes before for 7 so I figured it they would for 8. Everyone wanted Dooku and barris and bam they were there. Since RG was made good (been calling buffs for him also since the beginning) I figured he would be there in the level cap.
    I always knew RG was going to be in Cantina battles. Even said here. Why because of Dooku being put there. I know it sounds like a stretch but they put hard nodes before for 7 so I figured it they would for 8. Everyone wanted Dooku and barris and bam they were there. Since RG was made good (been calling buffs for him also since the beginning) I figured he would be there in the level cap.

educated guesses... or luck ? :smile:
    I like shards.. more even.

wookies like shards
  • Very happy!

educated guesses... or luck ? :smile:

I am JarJarBinks Mesa see all.
  • Kyuu2
    112 posts Member
    Try not to think about how you "wasted" crystals into those characters. I get how introducing it to cantina can significantly alter the opportunity cost of getting a character. However at the time that you "wasted" it, you felt it was a worthy investment, and thus was not a waste. I wouldn't doubt you could wish you could take it back and alter the spending, but having that 20/20 hindsight doesn't change the fact that you felt it was a worthwhile investment for a while and most likely did net some small gains because of it.

Just think of it that you did get some level of shard advantage because of it, and while it may not have been the most cost effective means currently, it still was a benefit to you.
    Kyuu2 wrote: »
    Try not to think about how you "wasted" crystals into those characters. I get how introducing it to cantina can significantly alter the opportunity cost of getting a character. However at the time that you "wasted" it, you felt it was a worthy investment, and thus was not a waste. I wouldn't doubt you could wish you could take it back and alter the spending, but having that 20/20 hindsight doesn't change the fact that you felt it was a worthwhile investment for a while and most likely did net some small gains because of it.

Just think of it that you did get some level of shard advantage because of it, and while it may not have been the most cost effective means currently, it still was a benefit to you.

interesting, and meaningful way to think about it. I like your thinking, I do suppose you're correct and I agree with you.