Watch this fight guys, Tie Pilot 11k damage

Prev1
Destark
81 posts Member
edited December 2015
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tr1pYWZDvAU
Its pretty funny, I would guess thats a at least 6* Tie Pilot, other than that, nothing much to say, sharing is caring :)

Replies

• LMAO!!!!! My pilot is only 2* did you see the health on his? That must be 7* pilot.
  • Reddplague wrote: »
    LMAO!!!!! My pilot is only 2* did you see the health on his? That must be 7* pilot.

Yeah lol The power of a pilot, one shot Darth Vadar
  • Thats actually insane how much health he has for someone who does so much damage.
  • well he also has 45% crit damage from boba fett, and then what ever his built in crit modifier is, so probably doing 200%+ crit
  • Seems legit
    467-325-146
    Pretty good collection of characters so far and GROWING
  • the #1 guy on my server uses him as well. Heavy P2P so he buffs him with leia then gets him extra attacks with qui gon jin, he will absolutely take out one character every round if you don't stun/kill him first.
  • That was a 7* maxed out at gear VIII. He was buffed by poggle, bobafet, and by leia.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • Destark wrote: »
    Reddplague wrote: »
    LMAO!!!!! My pilot is only 2* did you see the health on his? That must be 7* pilot.

Yeah lol The power of a pilot, one shot Darth Vadar

Yea some people were talking about how powerful he was prior to the Barriss nerf... now Barriss has been nerfed, people have gotten very quiet over powerful characters. There was one guy stating the Tie Pilot does more damage than Leia, but Leia stealths and makes targetting her with a non-aoe teams rather difficult...
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • daft punk with a gun. sounds dangerous and yet hilariously entertaining.
    mighty chlorians
  • Broken Leia also increases crit plus what you get buffed from Boba and Poggle.
    Ally Code: 945-699-762
  • that guys team is awesome.
    Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.
  • Wow got a shock when I saw that video. 1 shot kill each turn?! Omg...
  • How do y'all get all these characters so quick? These games only been out for a month
  • D0SRARE wrote: »
    How do y'all get all these characters so quick? These games only been out for a month

pay to win.
    Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.
  • What an unceremonious death to the galaxy's greatest villain
  • I'm thinking there might be some balance issues when fotp can do that much damage and have that much health.
    Guide to Beating Galactic War from Team Instinct
    TeamInstinct.net -- Community Site and Home to Team Instinct
  • Something seems fishy there. My 5 star tie pilot only has 6 bars of health, and at gear 6, there's no way a max tie pilot can have that much health. He's the definition of a glass cannon.
  • Mcmole wrote: »
    Something seems fishy there. My 5 star tie pilot only has 6 bars of health, and at gear 6, there's no way a max tie pilot can have that much health. He's the definition of a glass cannon.

well 2* differences are a lot. plus he got one or two stage better gears than yours (only VI?hahahaha)....fishy? you just a newbie then...
  • Please BEAR IN MIND if Tie Pilot is NOT FARMABLE and VERY HARD TO GET...So if you can get him to 7*, that is what you expect for...another one, the TO does not have a good team...period...
  • Please BEAR IN MIND if Tie Pilot is NOT FARMABLE and VERY HARD TO GET...So if you can get him to 7*, that is what you expect for...another one, the TO does not have a good team...period...

He is farmable now 6B and 6D.
    http://www.swgohcantina.com/swgoh-shard-farming-locations/
  • Pilot
    470 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    TFP picks up a lot of health in gear 7 and gear 8 (remember he can get 5 or 6 gear slots filled in gear 8 with the current cap).
    My 5*, maxed gear (5/6 of 8) has 8k+ hit points. (8367 to be exact)
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • I'm gonna have to start to upgrade mine, no idea he could get that much health. I have a lot of his shards just sitting there.
    If I see one more **** attacking a Jedi with a blaster pistol, then I'll kill them myself!
  • Finn
    111 posts Member
    Poggle the lesser is droid booster in off and speed
  • Just 11k? Buff I say!!
  • AdamW wrote: »
    Just 11k? Buff I say!!

don't forget he can hit for 11k when he hits from assists as well, just had 3 of my characters wiped out before I got more than one attack off xD

I imagine he'd wipe out teams instantly with a phasma lead
  • Yea with the game design currently, no one character should be able to 1 shot another if theyre around the same power. Would make dots, healers worthless as they wouldnt last long enough to be effective.
  • @CG_AaronNemoyten @EA_Jesse
    Care to weigh in on the First Order Tie Pilot?Excluding the usual buffs of Boba, Poggle and the bugged buffs of Leia, is the extreme dmg intentional?
  • ZarAzi wrote: »
    @CG_AaronNemoyten @EA_Jesse
    Care to weigh in on the First Order Tie Pilot?Excluding the usual buffs of Boba, Poggle and the bugged buffs of Leia, is the extreme dmg intentional?

Come on man, there is no issue here.

We are talking an absolute top level pimped up team with buffs and synergies designed to produce exactly what we saw.

We don't need to call in the devs every time someone manages to max out his team and synergies to awesome effect.

This video has given me something to aspire to and motivation to go and get it.
  • MackemSLAM wrote: »
    ZarAzi wrote: »
    @CG_AaronNemoyten @EA_Jesse

Come on man, there is no issue here.

We are talking an absolute top level pimped up team with buffs and synergies designed to produce exactly what we saw.

We don't need to call in the devs every time someone manages to max out his team and synergies to awesome effect.

This video has given me something to aspire to and motivation to go and get it.

When one character can one shot 3 7 star characters on the opponents team in one round, that's a pretty good sign it may be a bit overtuned ;)
  • Song
    863 posts Member
    Tie Pilot is squishy player killer. Which other player that have similar skills as Tie Pilot?

btw Tie pilot killed your lum with (6.9K + 8.5K damage) in 2 hits. that is 15.5K damage!! wow
This discussion has been closed.