Looking for a Guild

Hello guys!

I want to join a guild at sunday when guilds are released. It is kinda dificult to get in a guild because of the high requirements.

I would like to join a Guild of only 70+ level very active players and have fun.

I got 7 toons of 7* and 16 toons Gear VIII

I play since january and I am a free-to-play user proudly.

Level 74, damager user (poogle-robots user)

Top 100 arena battles, normally I stay 80' top. I have the power to reach 50' and maybe more.

My time zone is UTC -7

60 GW won and around 400 arena battles won.

I love this game and a huge fan of Star wars saga.

I miss a day without playing this game.

So, who would like to invyt me?

Replies

• Zee
    119 posts Member
    Options
    Stroking Our Wookie is recruiting players for the upcoming guild release. We are currently at 45/50 looking to hit max before Sunday. With a minimum goal of being a top 100 guild.

Players very in experience from new to mid 70s. A couple top 25s and many top 500 players. Mostly UK/US but looking to make global friends.

Gems are not required but appreciated. All we want is daily players who will chat with us in GroupMe.

Come stroke wookies with us today.

You're invited to my new group 'Stroking Our Wookie' on GroupMe.

https://groupme.com/join_group/21142822/aNrJqN
  • Options
    Hi there,

The Modal Nodes are recruiting!
    Set up by 2 daily players looking for like minded individuals who are of a good standard and will be looking to push for the top rewards from raids.
    We are from the UK so will be playing off that time but are open to anyone as long as you are happy with that.

Please check out the website below

wbailey1995.wix.com/themodalnodes

Here you can leave your email and a short message about your top roster, you will then be added to a group chat where we can contact each and every member.

Look forward to hearing from you
    Peace