The Anti-social, I just want my gear, Casual Guild. [DarkAngels] Raids @ 8:00 PMCentral [50/50]FULL

Replies

• What the what! I was just in the guild. Even sent a message in the chat box. Saw others were already burning thru cantina energy. Went to go burn all that saved energy myself. Screen froze on me. Force closed the app. Came back and not in the guild. Gave me that error message saying I can only join one guild every 24 hours. I spent nearly 100 cantina energy.
    Can anyone see if I'm still on the guild roster and if there's any cantina energy registered by my name on the leaderboard?
    Username: Chris
    Many thanks
  • I was in the guild and seem to not be any more, can I get another invite
  • Please re-send the invite: I have apparently been accidentally kicked out of the guild when you changed it to invite only.

Thanks,
    Folzara
  • What the what! I was just in the guild. Even sent a message in the chat box. Saw others were already burning thru cantina energy. Went to go burn all that saved energy myself. Screen froze on me. Force closed the app. Came back and not in the guild. Gave me that error message saying I can only join one guild every 24 hours. I spent nearly 100 cantina energy.
    Can anyone see if I'm still on the guild roster and if there's any cantina energy registered by my name on the leaderboard?
    Username: Chris
    Many thanks

I see you on the Guild.
  • Folzara wrote: »
    Please re-send the invite: I have apparently been accidentally kicked out of the guild when you changed it to invite only.

Thanks,
    Folzara

Send invite.
  • Pacliyn wrote: »
    I was in the guild and seem to not be any more, can I get another invite

Can not send invite because it says you are in the guild...
  • Just got your ally invite, it didn't show up till this morning.
  • Hiya Dark. My invite is failing. Can you please send again once all these errors are sorted. Still very keen to join.

Ally Code:215-192-759
  • Hey what's the name of the guild DarkAngel17? I havent gotten an incite as far as I can tell...
  • I still haven't received an invite or ally request. Hopefully the update gets fixed so we can raid today.
  • I got an invite from you to the guild but it is giving me an error saying this invite may already be cancelled.

Is this a known bug should I reject it and have you resend it?

My player ID is still

847-486-454

Berdilio
  • Like everyone else, I got an error code too. Says the invite may have expired. Send again? 561-525-829. Thanks
  • FishinBen wrote: »
    Hey what's the name of the guild DarkAngel17? I havent gotten an incite as far as I can tell...

dark angel
  • KDog wrote: »
    Like everyone else, I got an error code too. Says the invite may have expired. Send again? 561-525-829. Thanks

done
  • Berdilio wrote: »
    I got an invite from you to the guild but it is giving me an error saying this invite may already be cancelled.

Is this a known bug should I reject it and have you resend it?

My player ID is still

847-486-454

Berdilio

done
  • My invite says its expired as well. Could you please resend it.
    536-121-792
  • Thanks looks like it worked and I am in.

I have started spending energy but noticed no coins produced yet. Does it only give the guild coins when past a certain threshold?

So far used 2 energy refills and one cantina refill but no change on coins to the guild from me.
  • Not sure what happened with my invite please resend ally code 899-124-315
  • Hi DarkAngel,

Think I'm having similar issues with everybody. Can you please resend the invite?

Ally Code 411-491-524

Thanks,
    AF
  • Hi DarkAngel,

Can you please resend my invite as well? I am getting the "invitation may have been cancelled already" message. My ally code is 253-462-564.

Thanks,

Mike
  • I got the invite, but it won't let me accept, maybe try sending again? Thanks...
    maximum effort

Angels Reborn
  • Could you try sending me an invite my ally code is still 183-865-276
  • Could I get my invite. Suture 456-265-124.
  • Says cancelled.
  • Cancelled for me? That's odd, I haven't seen any pop-ups or messages. Could you please try again (and hold my spot) ;)
  • Is anyone actually in the guild? I know a lot of us had the "invitation may have been cancelled" error when trying to accept the invite.
    I tried to request to join through the "Ally Guilds" tab and it says that this guild is full 50/50 members so I can't request to join.
    Once you are in the guild, can you see a list of the members? If so, can someone post a screenshot of that in here?
  • I'm still getting the canceled invite error but it says there are only 30 in guild so hopeful. Please let us know if 50 successful members dark and I'll reluctantly look elsewhere.
  • DarthBurgess
    18 posts Member
    edited May 2020
    Removed
    Post edited by DarthBurgess on
  • So is this guild full or not?? Please clarify
  • So should the people that were accepted to the guild still be waiting for invites? I still haven't received an invite or a responce to my posts for an invite. I just want to know if this guild is still happening seeing as tho the first day has passed and think we could all use an update. Thanks