Luminara using heal while ability blocked

UlicQ
198 posts Member
In a GW match today I was fighting a squad that included Luminara. At one point, I had her health in the red and ability blocked. However, as soon as her next turn came up, with the ability block still on, she healed.

After this happened, I remember this happening when I fought a Jedi Counselar before as well.

Replies

• I had a similar issue just minutes ago in arena. My IG-88 aoe ability blocked their STH. On his turn he taunted. Cost the match.
  • She actually used the heal ability or did she heal and use an other move? If she used the heal the turn before she would be healed even with ability block because she has a heal over time ability and once that in place it doesn't matter if she has ability block
  • Similar issue, I ability blocked old ben using lumi during arena, but he was able to cast his ability block spell on my team despite being ability blocked himself. Happened twice today.
  • UlicQ
    198 posts Member
    IvoB1987 wrote: »
    She actually used the heal ability or did she heal and use an other move? If she used the heal the turn before she would be healed even with ability block because she has a heal over time ability and once that in place it doesn't matter if she has ability block

She used her heal ability. She was not the leader and she hadn't previously used her heal, so the heal over time affect from her heal was not yet active. Also she want from one 1 red pip of health to 4 yellow pips. Neither of her heal over time affects return that much health in a turn.

Plus, I watched her cast it. And since it was on GW I actually retreated the first time she did it and played through a second time to watch her do it again.

Last, I have pics but have no idea how to post them.
  • Just this afternoon, I was fighting the last character, a Jedi consular, in Arena. He has heal block, yet he tried to heal himself. This is clearly a bug on the AI side.