Character stats and resistances

So, I've been playing this game for a while now (lv 42) and I must say, it's spectacular! However, there are two subjects I'm confused about which is Stats and resistances. When upgrading a new ability, gear level or star count you get increased strength, intel, speed ect. However, there is nowhere where I can check the current stats of my character. It DOES state what my overall "power" is but doesn't break it down any further. This makes it more difficult to decide who's specific stats I should increase seeing as I can't see them. This is also true with resistances. In battle, Sometimes you attack an enemy and it will say "resisted". As we know there are many cartagories characters fall under such as sith, jedi, resistance, scoundral, empire, nightsister ect. Again though, there is no chart that tells you what groupes of characters are weak or super effective to each other. You just have to play and see what happens as well as memorize, which I can never do. Anyone else having trouble with this?

Replies

• On the character select screen click on a character then click on the little bar graph looking thing by their feet/knees
  • Daishi wrote: »
    On the character select screen click on a character then click on the little bar graph looking thing by their feet/knees