Biggest threat in the game right now?

Prev1
Anyone in specific u think is the stand out threat?
To me its either QGJ or dooku

Not calling out for any patch im just seeing who people dont like to vs

Replies

• Options
    RG GL9. 40k is a lot to drain....
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    QGJ a threat? What?
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Just faced a 7-star gear 8 or 9 (don't remember, but the guy had gear 9 pre-crafted toons) Leia.
    Dang. She immediately stealthed and i could not hit her for 3 turns. She also scored triple 5k crits.

She was paired with a gear 9 RG. Could not even dream about hitting her, even less killing her.

I'm never facing that guy again.
  • Options
    Sikho wrote: »
    Just faced a 7-star gear 8 or 9 (don't remember, but the guy had gear 9 pre-crafted toons) Leia.
    Dang. She immediately stealthed and i could not hit her for 3 turns. She also scored triple 5k crits.

She was paired with a gear 9 RG. Could not even dream about hitting her, even less killing her.

Wasn't me was it? LoL
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

Gonna be very fun when more and more people have this happen to them. Right now everybody saying 'Leia is fine' No, no she is not! Unless you have her.
  • Options

;)
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    Leia is the only answer to this question. Since she can be permanently stealthed, even without RG, she dishes out 10-15K damage each turn AND she is one of the fastest characters in the game. Not many have her but when you face her you will remember. I have enough shards to 7 star her but she is so broken I feel like by the time I got her abilities leveled, she will be hit with the nerf bat. Leia may be the most broken character this game has ever had. Maybe things will be different when we are all at 80 and have other characters with the same gear level.
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Alexone wrote: »

Gonna be very fun when more and more people have this happen to them. Right now everybody saying 'Leia is fine' No, no she is not! Unless you have her.

Once she becomes a free toon yeah but not enough people have her. But soon i will add her to my rebel team and wreck
  • Options
    Ewoks with daka
  • Options
    The devs.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options
    The devs.

LMAO!
  • Options
    RAYRAY wrote: »
    Leia is the only answer to this question. Since she can be permanently stealthed, even without RG, she dishes out 10-15K damage each turn AND she is one of the fastest characters in the game. Not many have her but when you face her you will remember. I have enough shards to 7 star her but she is so broken I feel like by the time I got her abilities leveled, she will be hit with the nerf bat. Leia may be the most broken character this game has ever had. Maybe things will be different when we are all at 80 and have other characters with the same gear level.

I think someome in CG has a leia fetish so thats why they havent patched her
  • Options
    The devs.

zing!
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    Options
    Leia is a game design abomination.
    Somehow someone decided giving a glass canon a 3 turn stealth and a huge speed was a good idea.
    There's no counterplay (If anybody says Plo Koon please die in a fire. A very fiery one.)

Stealth should disappear when the character attacks. What this should do is hiding until the next offensive move, but still allow self-buffing or healing without breaking stealth.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

You should fight her with Dooku lead so that she gets offense up or better yet, Phasma! That 15k is going to turn into 30-45k/round in a blink.
  • Options
    The devs.

ROFL
  • Options
    The devs.

Came here to post this.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

You should fight her with Dooku lead so that she gets offense up or better yet, Phasma! That 15k is going to turn into 30-45k/round in a blink.

I don't wanna and you can't make me:)
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    * wrong
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

Ok then how about Nute Gunray as lead? So that she can double attack for 6 attacks in a row everytime? Still no? Come on she is fun :smile:
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member
    Options
    Dooku lead.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Royce
    83 posts Member
    Options
    TIME is the biggest threat in the game. it will consume your life. lol.
    In-game name: Royce. Ally code: 844-142-988
  • Options
    The devs.

Hahahahhaha
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

Ok then how about Nute Gunray as lead? So that she can double attack for 6 attacks in a row everytime? Still no? Come on she is fun :smile:

Ugh, it is only going to get worse once people realize how broken and OP she is. Hell I may be forced to level her to compete.
  • Simda
    151 posts Member
    Options

I haven been paying attention to her, what is she?!? Fantastic 4?!? Permanent invisibility
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Simda wrote: »

I haven been paying attention to her, what is she?!? Fantastic 4?!? Permanent invisibility

I think it is a level 76 omega ability. She can go stealth for 3 turns. Guess how long the cooldown is on the ability that gives her stealth? 3 turns. Maybe a simple fix would be to raise the cooldown to 4 or 5 turns.
  • Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

Ugh, it is only going to get worse once people realize how broken and OP she is. Hell I may be forced to level her to compete.

All i can add to this is don't forget to give her the Omega so she can be perma-stealth at level 8. Otherwise, someone could beat you!
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options

All i can add to this is don't forget to give her the Omega so she can be perma-stealth at level 8. Otherwise, someone could beat you!

Oh, those are the Leias that are broken I see them every day. Perma stealth is the problem unless they give 10 more characters the ability to remove stealth. Or make AOE's hit for 4-5K again.
  • Simda
    151 posts Member
    Options

• Alexone
    3646 posts Member
    Options

Oh, those are the Leias that are broken I see them every day. Perma stealth is the problem unless they give 10 more characters the ability to remove stealth. Or make AOE's hit for 4-5K again.

Don't think you've seen them yet. That ability can be Omega'd at level 78. So...enjoy the good times now! Or do you already have level 78 in your shard?