EA should give new players options to select servers.

I was lucky not to be in an extreme try hard pay to win server. I see a lot of complaining recently, and I can't blame these people. It's going to turn new players who are f2p or only spend money on let's say dooku or crystal off from the game not being able to reap the benefits from placing decent in arena.
Nothing more pathetic than paying to win.

Replies

• EA can't hear you with 100 dollar bills stuck in their ears.
  • How would you know which servers are which though?
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    mattplex wrote: »
    EA can't hear you with 100 dollar bills stuck in their ears.

EA would make more money if they had far more players and a sustained amount of players rather than a select few that might not be around for that long.
    BentWookie wrote: »
    How would you know which servers are which though?

I think there should be an option to see what level the top 100 guys there are in your server. And you can pick based on that.
  • Or just simply name the servers and go by other people's opinion in the forum, that works too, on another mobile game that is set up similar to this actually has a choice to select what server you want
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    SpendsAlot wrote: »
    Or just simply name the servers and go by other people's opinion in the forum, that works too, on another mobile game that is set up similar to this actually has a choice to select what server you want

How would that work? Why would people on weak servers promote their server? My idea was the best, if a new player sees multiple try hard spends a lot level 60s in the top 50-200 they know to stay the heck away.
  • There's only one server, just different PvP brackets.
  • There is going to be spenders wherever you go.. It's not like you are at such a disadvantage that you can't compete with these spenders(unless They are laying down a fortune). I know several f2p or spend bare minimum players that are in top 200-50. Just have to be smart with your in game currency. Although I do agree to having names for seperate servers and being able to start new or play in multiple servers, so you can play in same servers or PvP brackets as your friends.
  • There's only one server, just different PvP brackets.

+1
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Earp wrote: »
    There is going to be spenders wherever you go.. It's not like you are at such a disadvantage that you can't compete with these spenders(unless They are laying down a fortune). I know several f2p or spend bare minimum players that are in top 200-50. Just have to be smart with your in game currency. Although I do agree to having names for seperate servers and being able to start new or play in multiple servers, so you can play in same servers or PvP brackets as your friends.

I'm in the top 10-30 playing 100% f2p not a dime spent but that's because I'm in a relatively easy server. There aren't these extreme try hards, although 90% of guys from 10-50 are p2p. If I was in a different server with level 60 pay to win guys from 50-200 I wouldnt even bother playing. As a f2p player you need to place at least in the 100's to level up at a decent rate, those extra 400 exp you get from using 300 gems add up.
  • thephantomewok
    177 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I can only imagine how many users quit due to paying players, even some paying users who bought crystals/dooku.
    Post edited by Hillsop on