What if guild master quits?

What if guild master quits without assigning alternative leaders?

For instance, FTB now has a leadership crisis because their leader Kylven quitted and went AWOL.

Replies

• CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Maybe you can't quit without turning leader over to someone else like in almost every game with a guild function. A leader going inactive is a different story but wouldn't disband a guild. Members might look for a different guild if that happens.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Qleak
    420 posts Member
    @EA_Jesse
    I think this is a very good question :smile:
  • Sikho
    1088 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Yes they would have to pass the leader to another member before leaving I guess.
    That's how it's done in other games.
  • Orions
    269 posts Member
    Other games have it timed when of if the leader leaves and after a set amount of time the next in line gets put to leader, if no next high leader next member with the longest time in guild.

O
  • Sikho wrote: »
    Yes they would have to pass the leader to another membee before leaving I guess.

Or kick everyone out and disband
    UK/Euro guild - GrievousGenerals recruiting - lv85+ Discord @Starjumper#8384
  • Starjumper wrote: »
    Sikho wrote: »
    Yes they would have to pass the leader to another membee before leaving I guess.

Or kick everyone out and disband

But there is the issue of guild currency with the leader
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    Since guilds aren't even in the game yet, all guild leader quitting issues are internal issues. Why do you keep bringing up FTB stuff to the forums? Keep it in house.
  • Barrok wrote: »
    Since guilds aren't even in the game yet, all guild leader quitting issues are internal issues. Why do you keep bringing up FTB stuff to the forums? Keep it in house.

I can't quote an example? Are you a despot?
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Barrok wrote: »

Isn't this one of your 10 guilds or something crazy like that?
    {RotE}
  • LOL funny how all I heard was about how great FTB was gonna be and all this talk about Kylven then he just rage quits the game.
  • LOL funny how all I heard was about how great FTB was gonna be and all this talk about Kylven then he just rage quits the game.

@Kylven He rage quit without informing anyone and left 200 people in trouble. Irresponsible person.
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member

HelloHey wrote: »

You have made this same example multiple days. How many times do you have post it? This isn't the place (correct forum location or even the place to discuss this). Guild matters should be kept in house.
  • I don't blame him though - being a guild leader has been a headache getting this all set up, selecting members, keeping informed, but also with all the new updates and changes affecting the game as well. Maybe he just needed a break. He was doing a lot with SWGOH.com too.
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    LaLiam wrote: »

10 guilds? **** lol!

No, I am not part of FTB but I respect them and the fact they are trying to put together a massive guild. It sucks their guild leader went MIA, but it doesn't mean that we need to be discussing it here.
  • I know! I know!

Let's wait for the guild update... Then speculate & complain!?
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

You have made this same example multiple days. How many times do you have post it? This isn't the place (correct forum location or even the place to discuss this). Guild matters should be kept in house.
    I agree. While it's certainly fine to discuss generalities about guild formation/leadership, discussing specific guilds or situations isn't appropriate in a public forum.
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Qleak wrote: »
    @EA_Jesse
    I think this is a very good question :smile:

What if one guildmaster quits cause they got rickets and they dont log in for a while and tell anyone cause they are bashful?
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    That's an excellent question. Rickets is very serious.
  • Doga
    808 posts Member

10 guilds? **** lol!

No, I am not part of FTB but I respect them and the fact they are trying to put together a massive guild. It sucks their guild leader went MIA, but it doesn't mean that we need to be discussing it here.

I hope nothing terrible has happened. I agree you guys and gals should keep it private and the rest of us should be respectful
  • Barrok wrote: »

10 guilds? **** lol!

Who are you to decide if we should be discussing here. Well, where did you grow up?
  • Barrok
    1753 posts Member
    edited April 2016

10 guilds? **** lol!

Who are you to decide if we should be discussing here. Well, where did you grow up?

This is the "General" forum. There is a "Guild" forum where this would belong (if it should belong anywhere). It's on the right... just look over... clicking on it will move you to the guild section.

If you need any help on how to maneuver the forums and post things in the correct location let me know. I know it is really hard to grasp for some people but I bet after some training you will be a pro at it.
  • Nikoms565
    14242 posts Member

10 guilds? **** lol!

Common decency down?
    In game name: Lucas Gregory FORMER PLAYER - - - -"Whale blah grump poooop." - Ouchie

In game guild: TNR Uprising
    I beat the REAL T7 Yoda (not the nerfed one) and did so before mods were there to help
    *This space left intentionally blank*
  • Telaan
    3454 posts Member

10 guilds? **** lol!

I think a more important question is: who are you to decide if he can comment on your decision?
  • Nikoms565 wrote: »

10 guilds? **** lol!

Common decency down?

Offense up!
  • Siegfried_Dark1
    59 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Then Hell breaks Loose!!!
  • LaLiam
    1589 posts Member
    Telaan wrote: »

10 guilds? **** lol!

I think a more important question is: who are you to decide if he can comment on your decision?

Who are we to judge someone deciding he can comment in a discussion on the discussion about discussions?
    {RotE}
  • I don't understand what your intention is to continuously spread false information that FTB is in shamble. We actually have everything organized and ready to go. Feel free to talk about us when you have ACTUAL information about our guild and not some false rumor that we are in huge trouble because Kylven is missing.

And who are you to judge that whether Kylven is an irresponsible person? Maybe he has things to take care of in real life that he simply doesn't have the time to play the game any more.
  • I don't understand what your intention is to continuously spread false information that FTB is in shamble. We actually have everything organized and ready to go. Feel free to talk about us when you have ACTUAL information about our guild and not some false rumor that we are in huge trouble because Kylven is missing.

And who are you to judge that whether Kylven is an irresponsible person? Maybe he has things to take care of in real life that he simply doesn't have the time to play the game any more.

Going AWOL is irresponsibility

You should be fair

Why are you even a mod when you are making accusations at actual players?
  • HelloHey wrote: »
    I don't understand what your intention is to continuously spread false information that FTB is in shamble. We actually have everything organized and ready to go. Feel free to talk about us when you have ACTUAL information about our guild and not some false rumor that we are in huge trouble because Kylven is missing.

Going AWOL is irresponsibility

You should be fair

Why are you even a mod when you are making accusations at actual players?

Accusing you of nothing. Making false accusations about a guild is irresponsible and inappropriate.

Closing this.
This discussion has been closed.