Jedi heavy game

In this game we have 41 Light Side characters and only 36 Dark Side characters.

Of the 41 Light Side, 15 of those characters are Jedi. That's 3 whole teams in GW, considering there are 3 active healers and a fair number of the others passively heal on attacks it makes the game a bit overstated when compared to the Dark Side but that's not essentially the problem.

If we are going to have so many Jedi, who work well together in multiple combinations then when will we see an increase in Sith characters that work well together. For instance, we have 5 characters currently that affiliate with Sith but Darth Vader is not farmable and therefore getting him to 7* without a miracle or cheating makes him a fairly unplayable character. So, we realistically do not even have a full team compliment of Sith.

Further, Clone Troopers, Tuskens, Jawas, Geonosians, and Ewoks do not have a full compliment to create a full synergy team. And others have a full roster of 5 or 6 characters but not always the best combination. The Droids are another that comes to mind since Grievous is not a viable option for F2P and perhaps not much of an option for P2P either.

Is this essential to the game, not necessarily but it does entertain the thought as to why there are so many Jedi in the game and not others. I personally believe that having the option to create rich and diverse teams that make some sort of sense would make the overall game play and experience so much more enjoyable to a true Star Wars fan.

All that being said, I personally would like to see "Bounty Hunter" be added as a synergy and then see some key characters added to the game such as Bossk, 4-Lom, Dengar, and Zuckuss for an ultimate Empire Strikes Back squad adding in Boba and IG-88. I'd die since this would be my dream team, even if they ****! Also, Greedo is dumb, he doesn't shoot first, and that's why he ended up crispy.

My main point is that the game does seem Jedi heavy, considering the tone of everything that isn't the Prequels of the storyline that starts with Episode IV we really should be seeing more non Jedi combatants, but I digress. My all jedi all-stars kill it in GW every day so I shouldn't complain.

Replies

• Boo
    4134 posts Member
    Options
    I agree, there needs to be more. Stormtrooper team would be cool - add in the scout trooper (as already seen in-game but not playable) to the already playable: Magmatrooper, stormtrooper, 1st order stormtrooper, snowtrooper.

Mandalorians would be good too - get Jango, Pre Vizla, Montross, Jodo Kast etc - could be cool.

But sith are certainly needed to balance out all the jedi. Why Ventress is not classed as sith is beyond me. She went back to her roots as a nightsister for all but 2 seconds buit was a sith assassin for most of her lightsaber wielding career. Please add characters like Darth Revan and Darth Malak (they already have HK47 so why not?)
  • Baal
    602 posts Member
    Options
    Vader doesn't need 7 stars if you use him the right way...combining him with other sith is not that way.
  • Options
    Yeah... Jedi are a major part of this game, and there are more things to add. My top wants:

A grievous hard node. Just one.
    Wicket the Ewok. Do him in the Cantina Shipments.
    Bossk and Jango (Add to scoundrel, no need for bounty hunter). Make Bossk Arena and Jango GW.
    Commander Cody for Clone team. Make him hard nodes and shard shop and cards only.
    Scout Trooper. Make him a cantina level and make him easy to get.
    Regular TIE Pilot. Make him arena perhaps?
    Regular Han Solo for Rebel team. Make him cantina shipments.
    Ki Adi Mundi. Make him extremely easy to get from a cantina level.
    Shaak Ti (Yes, I know they're Jedi). Make her GW.
    Emperor Palpatine (No, not Sidious). Make him literally as hard to get as you possibly can.
    Clone Wars Obi Wan. Make him pretty easy. Maybe cantina level and data cards.
    Padme. Make her like Leia, which is nearly impossible to get leveled up.
    Revan PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Do whatever you want with him, just make him part of the game.
    Malak. GW maybe? If not, then do Cantina shipments.
  • Options
    Yes, but only like 3 of the F2P Jedi are even worth playing. If you buy lots of packs then 4 with Aayla.
  • Options
    soneill73 wrote: »
    In this game we have 41 Light Side characters and only 36 Dark Side characters.

Of the 41 Light Side, 15 of those characters are Jedi. That's 3 whole teams in GW, considering there are 3 active healers and a fair number of the others passively heal on attacks it makes the game a bit overstated when compared to the Dark Side but that's not essentially the problem.

If we are going to have so many Jedi, who work well together in multiple combinations then when will we see an increase in Sith characters that work well together. For instance, we have 5 characters currently that affiliate with Sith but Darth Vader is not farmable and therefore getting him to 7* without a miracle or cheating makes him a fairly unplayable character. So, we realistically do not even have a full team compliment of Sith.

Further, Clone Troopers, Tuskens, Jawas, Geonosians, and Ewoks do not have a full compliment to create a full synergy team. And others have a full roster of 5 or 6 characters but not always the best combination. The Droids are another that comes to mind since Grievous is not a viable option for F2P and perhaps not much of an option for P2P either.

Is this essential to the game, not necessarily but it does entertain the thought as to why there are so many Jedi in the game and not others. I personally believe that having the option to create rich and diverse teams that make some sort of sense would make the overall game play and experience so much more enjoyable to a true Star Wars fan.

All that being said, I personally would like to see "Bounty Hunter" be added as a synergy and then see some key characters added to the game such as Bossk, 4-Lom, Dengar, and Zuckuss for an ultimate Empire Strikes Back squad adding in Boba and IG-88. I'd die since this would be my dream team, even if they ****! Also, Greedo is dumb, he doesn't shoot first, and that's why he ended up crispy.

My main point is that the game does seem Jedi heavy, considering the tone of everything that isn't the Prequels of the storyline that starts with Episode IV we really should be seeing more non Jedi combatants, but I digress. My all jedi all-stars kill it in GW every day so I shouldn't complain.

They need 15 Jedi just to be able to take on one Count Dooku!
  • Options
    I'd like to see the other bounty hunters too, but I don't think they need their own synergy. Bounty Hunters, Smugglers, Gamblers can all fall under Scoundrel IMO.

But hell yeah +1 for Bossk and Dengar etc.

That's what I'm waiting for.