Dooku's Bonus attacks

Varlie
1286 posts Member
edited April 2016
I know there are a lot of posts about Dooku's multiple attacks and I know that counters can reset his turn counter but I have seen this bug multiple times in the past few days.

Dooku is sometimes getting a third bonus attack on counters. This is very similar to the bug where Leia used to get 4 shots instead of up to 3.

On my last arena match, I attacked the enemy Dooku with mine. He then countered three times and then immediately attacked Qui-Gon Jin. This is how I know he go extra bonus attack. There are times where I've seen this and assumed his Turn Meter reset and he got an extra shot in with no bonus attack resulting in 3 attacks but in this case he countered 3 times, reset the meter and attacked another character.

I normally play on my tablet but I'll try to do some arena attacks on my phone which is set up to record games to see if I can get this happening.

Replies

• Sarryen
    474 posts Member
    I have seen this a lot as well. To be fair I have Dooku lead and he has done the 3-hit counter just as much for my team as for the AI.

It is definitely a bug - it has happened so many times when it couldn't possibly be down to TM gains from the counter (and if TM gain leading to an additional full turn is the explanation then surely when I am controlling him I would get a choice of who to attack next - and I don't).
  • Happened to me too
  • Did you maybe get a bonus attack? He could counter you up to four times in that case by design.
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    No bonus attack. One attack on my part resulted in three counters on one target and then a separate lightning attack on a different target back to back from Dooku
  • Varlie
    1286 posts Member
    I recorded all my remaining arena battles but it didn't reoccur. I'll record tomorrow as well because I've seen it happen multiple times and that could help explain it if I can re-watch the battle.
  • Sarryen wrote: »
    I have seen this a lot as well. To be fair I have Dooku lead and he has done the 3-hit counter just as much for my team as for the AI.

It is definitely a bug - it has happened so many times when it couldn't possibly be down to TM gains from the counter (and if TM gain leading to an additional full turn is the explanation then surely when I am controlling him I would get a choice of who to attack next - and I don't).

+1
    ☮ Consular ☮
  • I just had dooku attack 17 times to my teams 4.

Unfortunately my team at the time did not have someone who could 1 or 2 shot kill him as I run Jedi ( and Jedi are weak weak weak weak weak weak....but that is another topic.......)
    “Lost a planet Master Obi-Wan has. How embarrassing …”

– Yoda