Let Qui Gons be Qui Gons is recruiting! (HSR)

Replies

• JMFnC
    16 posts Member
    Thanks
    @Trethan
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    @MShane @harrison @falconlion7

Thank you all for your interest! I wanted to touch base with you quickly. Membership is filling up quickly, I will let you know when I have time later today. I believe we still have room, but I will give you a definitive answer today! Thank you!
  • Great name. I'm interested. Daily player, level 74. Try to finish in the top 100 in squad arena daily. Ally code: 725-935-328
  • Love the name! I'd love to join if there is still room. Soon to be level 75 with a decent roster of characters. Daily player who finishes all activities. 852-591-234 is my ally code. Thanks!
  • I downloaded the group me app...is there a group i can join...I'm not too familiar with the app
  • Id love to join as well if y'all still have room
    In-game name: Mol Eliza (don't worry I'm definitely changing it once the update comes)
    Ally code: 358-384-314
    Level: 74
    Finished 15th yesterday in Arena and 13th the day before that
    Complete all activities daily and love to play
  • Stormclone
    41 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Hi, I am interested in joining your guild. My game and message board names are stormclone. I am at level 74, have 10-7* characters and 9 toons at gear 8. I usually end up in the arena around rank 100 daily. I play every day since early December, multiple times per day. I am in EST. Ally code is 541-857-985
  • Vorgen
    254 posts Member
    Hi, interested in joining if still room. Daily active player. Lvl74, 6 7* char at gear 8. Ally code 864-433-863.
  • If you still have room I would like to join. Lvl 75(76 tomorrow) 437-494-281. Thanks.
  • Shut up... just shut up. You had me at this...

"Are you looking for an ultra competitive guild that puts this game above all else?
    Then we're probably not for you."

Almost lvl 75 with 13 toons over 5k and I cry myself to sleep every night because they nerfed Anakin.
  • If you still have spots, I'm down to join. 16 7* all gear 8 or 9, with another 6 that have the shards to get to 7* just haven't spent the credits on. lvl 76 at reset tonight. Ally code 384-383-391
  • CIKShock
    48 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    If you aren't full, I'd love to join a puntastic guild in my timezone!

( 335-254-367) Level 74, should hit 75 tomorrow.
  • If you still have a spot, I'd love to join. Ally code: 184-715-799. Level 75. Usually finish top 10-25. If you're full, let me know and I will keep searching. Thanks!
  • I would like to join.
    Ally Code: 366-176-385
    Level 76 and on my way to 77.
  • I would be interested if you still have room. Usually finish top 5 on my shard, have 14 7* currently and play way too much. My main concern is just being able to get the new stuff, so I'll be contributing a lot. Ally code is 957-794-761. Hope to hear from you.
  • D4GG3R
    17 posts Member
    Awesome name. Would love to join a group of mature friendly active Star Wars fans ;)

LVL 74 . Finish top 50 usually. Not too concerned about getting higher as I'm still building roster/trying new synergies. More concerned with loot and comradary. Complete GW everyday. Never let my energy hit cap or forget the extra energy claim.

116-991-463
  • I'm interested in joining. Got 4 7 stars level 70 (luminara, phasma, sid, savage, maxed out vader) and pushing kylo and tano that way. play every day. ally code 852-463-477
  • Sounds like fun would like to join 584-868-783 level 74 I play everyday usually finish in top 30-40
  • Love the guild name. I'd be interested in joining if you still have room. Dilanio Aurum is my in game name, ally code is 835-781-576. Lvl 73 with 7+ lvl 70s and 3 maxed toons with 2 more inc.
  • If there is still room, i'm in EST time zone (if that matters). Level 72 F2P and rank tends to be around 150-250. Not that serious about PvP, only keep my rank up to unlock and promote new characters. Ally code:168-827-981
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    @Jay_Wildman @CultiMAN @Skyze @Lukian @JMFnC @MShane @harrison @falconlion7

Thank you all for your interest and welcome to the guild! I will be sending all of you a private message soon, and you will be receiving an ally request from "Adam". Thank you all!
  • I'd love to join this guild. 1st month player logged in all days. Staying in top 20-50 arena. I am CST as a bonus. Old, but not too old. Thank you for your consideration.
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    @23dannyb @Loganshade69 @ReyIsTheOnlyBae4Me @Stormclone @Vorgen @Yubers @chuckwing @Doggg @CIKShock @Cubs2240 @Jaydela2370 @Ava13579 @Meek_Marlin @Martial @Diverus @D4GG3R @Immortal_stoic @swgminer

I would like to personally thank all of you so much for your interest in joining! Unfortunately at this time we are at capacity. Inevitably we will need to replace players and if you haven't found a guild yet (which I'm sure you will, you're all great players!) I hope you keep us in mind. Thank you all again so much!
  • Hi Thethan I sorry I accidentally decline Adam invite because didn't know who was can you please ask to him send one more time please read the post after I decline the invite my code 477-523-379
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    Lukian wrote: »
    Hi Thethan I sorry I accidentally decline Adam invite because didn't know who was can you please ask to him send one more time please read the post after I decline the invite my code 477-523-379

No problem, I'll have him resend in the morning.

• I'd be happy to join. Lvl 75 daily player. 565-145-682. I'm not really sure how to join in game tho.

• Ally code is 397-787-112. Active daily player. Currently at Level 76. Always Top 5 in my server. Need to join a competitive guild.
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    @einstein67 @FlirtatiuzGemini

Thank you for your interest! Unfortunately we are at max capacity at this time. Good luck to you both!
  • Hey Trehan. this is Irene Wan from your leaderboard. Sadly it seems i am late for a spot in this guild. If anything changes feel free to contact me. I'd be more than happy to join this guild.
    I believe you know that i am constantly first on my payout time and i intent to keep it this way.
  • Do we have a standing list of the guild?
    Ally code- 227-596-461