Let Qui Gons be Qui Gons is recruiting! (HSR)

Replies

• D4GG3R
    17 posts Member
    Trethan wrote: »
    @23dannyb @Loganshade69 @ReyIsTheOnlyBae4Me @Stormclone @Vorgen @Yubers @chuckwing @Doggg @CIKShock @Cubs2240 @Jaydela2370 @Ava13579 @Meek_Marlin @Martial @Diverus @D4GG3R @Immortal_stoic @swgminer

I would like to personally thank all of you so much for your interest in joining! Unfortunately at this time we are at capacity. Inevitably we will need to replace players and if you haven't found a guild yet (which I'm sure you will, you're all great players!) I hope you keep us in mind. Thank you all again so much!

Thanks! Please keep in touch and feel free to pm as soon as u get news
  • Is this the same LQGBQG from Star Wars Force Collection? used to be part of this legion from back in the day (when they merged with Red Dwarf). would like to join this guild if there is an opening
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    Hey Trehan. this is Irene Wan from your leaderboard. Sadly it seems i am late for a spot in this guild. If anything changes feel free to contact me. I'd be more than happy to join this guild.
    I believe you know that i am constantly first on my payout time and i intent to keep it this way.

@IreneWanWan Hi Irene! Good to hear from you! Greg started up a thread for our server on the pvp and rivalry board if you haven't seen it yet. Thank you for your interest, I'll be in touch!

• Trethan
    170 posts Member
    [quote}
    Thanks! Please keep in touch and feel free to pm as soon as u get news
    [/quote]

@D4GG3R Sorry for the late reply, and thank you again for your interest! I'll be in touch if anything changes!

• Trethan
    170 posts Member
    JeRBo wrote: »
    Is this the same LQGBQG from Star Wars Force Collection? used to be part of this legion from back in the day (when they merged with Red Dwarf). would like to join this guild if there is an opening

@JeRBo Hi JeRBo! We are currently full, but that can change quickly. To answer your question though, no, this guild is unrelated to that. Sounds like they had good taste in names though, hah!

• Ragin_Irishman_
    6 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Received an invite when raids started and mass-rejected it amidst the sea of invites. You seem like my kind of Wookies... I noticed you had room (in game anyway) and would like to come play!
    Thanks,

Mike
  • Boy that was quick...thanks!
  • ScarySalad
    1 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    I'm absolutely bessoted with your puntacular guild. If you were to peel back my onion Leias you'd see how much I'd fit in with you guys.

Level 74. 331-951-495

May the forks be with you. Scary Salad.
  • Hey guys - looks like I've been booted from the Guild. Was an active member everyday, not a top scorer but never at the bottom either. What gives?
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    @GavinMoon

Hi Gavin! I sent you a private message. We haven't booted anyone. There are some guilds with very similar names to ours out there. Please respond in private message and we'll figure this out. :)
  • Thanks!
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    We have opened up recruiting for reserve members! Initial new recruits can expect a spot within a week or two. Please see the updated original post for requirements and more info!
  • marydare
    117 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    This is a really awesome guild, and proof that you can have it all. Fun, witty people *and* great strategery? Management that really knows how to manage? A friendly, supportive atmosphere *and* hardcore gaming? Yes, yes & so desu ne! I've learned a ton being part of it, and you will too. B)
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    We are now accepting applications for immediate placement! Please refer to original post for application requirements.

And thank you for the kind words @marydare! We're so happy to have you! :smile:
  • Steel28
    27 posts Member
    Hehe.
  • Still recruiting?
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    @Pittpenfan71

We are! Send me your ally code and we'll have a look! And thank you for your interest!
  • 331-334-432 just started in April.
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    Sent you a PM!
  • Hey, I and 2 friends are looking for a new guild. All 3 are seasoned T7 and highly active. 2 dolphins and a super effiecnet f2p. Hoping for the same type of mix. Spots open? We all use group me already.
  • 235-599-679
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    Azm0d3uS wrote: »
    still recruiting ... only few spots to be filled. we need players with at least 10 x 7* . we are doing T7

Im guild officer, can add me 294-319-233

Azm0d3us is not affiliated with Let Qui Gons be Qui Gons in any way, shape, or form, nor has he ever been. No idea which guild he belongs to.

@BentWookiee Delete post please?

• Trethan wrote: »
    Azm0d3uS wrote: »
    still recruiting ... only few spots to be filled. we need players with at least 10 x 7* . we are doing T7

Im guild officer, can add me 294-319-233

Azm0d3us is not affiliated with Let Qui Gons be Qui Gons in any way, shape, or form, nor has he ever been. No idea which guild he belongs to.

@BentWookiee Delete post please?

:)

• Trethan
    170 posts Member

:)

Record time! Thank you!
  • Thurman
    1 posts Member
    edited June 2016
    Hello. I am trying to find a more active guild and would like to join. I have many 7 stars and most are max gear except for the guild only items (i.e. mk5 Arakyd Droid Caller). I am usually number 2 in Mary Dare's arena group. Please respond if OK to join and I will leave my current guild. Thanks.

-Thurman
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    A friend of Mary's is a friend of ours!

PMs sent out!
  • marydare
    117 posts Member
    Welcome Thurman, very glad to have you in the guild! It's a shard takeover! P.S. I think we should reprise the above fellow's awesome name and be the JinandJuice shard. :D
  • Hey guys! I sent a request. Please take the time to look at my roster. Looking for the higher level raids and rewards. 27 year old dad who doesn't game the game too seriously but is active every day and wants to progress. Top 50 arena always but usually top 20. Pretty deep roster and up for a good time (non sexual)
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    Hi @Moli_Wan_Frickobi! We are currently full, so I think you may have sent a request to one of the guilds with a very similar name as ours. I know of bee Qui Gons and B Qui Gons. I hope it works out, but if it doesn't we are accepting reserves!
  • Trethan
    170 posts Member
    We are once again recruiting! We've had some members leave due to real life issues. We will miss them, but the show must go on! If you'd like to join a heroic guild with mature players, reply here or send me a message!