Characters 3+ Notifications

Why do I always have Notifications in charcters menu? I already have check equipment upgrades, training, etc... But notifications still there, do I missing something?
Thanks!

Replies

• Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    Possibly skill/attack upgrades?
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • I had the same problem with it saying 2, I slowly looked through every character and there was nothing that could possibly be upgraded.
    Look, good against pvp is one thing, good against the living, that’s something else.
  • Yes, i did it the same, i looked through every character training, equipment, skills, attack upgrade... Maybe a refresh bug?
  • I think it says that if you have any characters that aren't levelled to your current account level, and you have the training Droid to level them.
  • The number of skill that be increased for that character. The number will show up once you have enough ability material to increase character's skill
  • I consider this to be a bug, but here's the workaround. Basically, they're notifying you that you have enough gear to craft additional items, even if they can't be equipped at this time. To solve this, I went through each character and clicked on the equipped gear until one popped up that had Craft lit up. I crafted the item, couldn't equip it because no characters needed it, and then looked through the rest. My "2" notification went away once I crafted two items.
  • ninajay wrote: »
    I consider this to be a bug, but here's the workaround. Basically, they're notifying you that you have enough gear to craft additional items, even if they can't be equipped at this time. To solve this, I went through each character and clicked on the equipped gear until one popped up that had Craft lit up. I crafted the item, couldn't equip it because no characters needed it, and then looked through the rest. My "2" notification went away once I crafted two items.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. This was exactly it. I wet. Through every item for every character & crafted what I could then rinsed & repeated until no crafting was possible. All notifications gone.

Appreciated
  • ninajay wrote: »
    I consider this to be a bug, but here's the workaround. Basically, they're notifying you that you have enough gear to craft additional items, even if they can't be equipped at this time. To solve this, I went through each character and clicked on the equipped gear until one popped up that had Craft lit up. I crafted the item, couldn't equip it because no characters needed it, and then looked through the rest. My "2" notification went away once I crafted two items.

Yep, this solved it. Thanks! Those 2 notifications were bugging me.