It's just too much

123457Next

Replies

• Oic back to "oh **** he made points I cannot respond to, DIDNT READ ANY OF IT"

You are just trying to insult my server now lol, AS IF IT MATTERS? how can you insult something that is so incredibly meaningless?

What do you hope to gain by insulting my server as weak because it is one of the possibly hundreds if not thousands that have not made it to 60 yet? gz again on starting before others!!! so? this is something I am to be ashamed of? rofl....ahah, no. No point I have made at all, has anything to do with squad arenas, other then your insistence that I share my personal squad arena situation with you for some bizarre reason I still cannot fathom... Nor has it to do with my time played. You have failed to comprehend my point entirely, and are magically still going on about your weak servers squad arena ranking rofl...

I still ask...what is your goal? by typing all of this? Are you really just beating your chest over pointless random server designation?
  • Wispsi wrote: »
    Oic back to "oh **** he made points I cannot respond to, DIDNT READ ANY OF IT"

You are just trying to insult my server now lol, AS IF IT MATTERS? how can you insult something that is so incredibly meaningless?

What do you hope to gain by insulting my server as weak because it is one of the possibly hundreds if not thousands that have not made it to 60 yet? gz again on starting before others!!! so? this is something I am to be ashamed of? rofl....ahah, no. No point I have made at all, has anything to do with squad arenas, other then your insistence that I share my personal squad arena situation with you for some bizarre reason I still cannot fathom... Nor has it to do with my time played. You have failed to comprehend my point entirely, and are magically still going on about your weak servers squad arena ranking rofl...

I still ask...what is your goal? by typing all of this? Are you really just beating your chest over pointless random server designation?

You've warned the Ewok out. I'm way too sleepy to read all of what you wrote. If getting the last word was your intention than congrats, you won that, you got exposed and embarrassed yourself in every other area, but you win the last word. If you really want to continue this, pm me and I'll reply to you tomorrow.
  • You make us f2p players look bad. How many accounts do you have now? Just to cry about p2w players and how people are op just because you have yet to develop tactics and strats pass mashing the screen and auto.

It's clear "The Ewok" is very misunderstood. Yes, he certainly is all about F2P gameplay and frowns upon cocky P2W players, but he is a product of the environment EA has created with their elitist IAP strategy, which also bothers me as well as it's just not "good for business" and leaves over 99% of their players on the sidelines watching the few dozen out of 1 million have characters like Lando, Leia and other overly priced players.

EA was clearly of the belief that the average customer for this game would spend $500-1000 on a game and it's clear the CEO's who made these decisions believe that the average adult who plays this game have money levels similar to themselves, where people spend $5K on a bottle of wine, have a Ferrari and a Mercedes in the driveway. NEWS FLASH!!!! They don't . Most people I know are struggling, our country is in a financial depression, yet EA thinks it's good times out there.......it's not!!!

I would believe the majority of the customers playing are not 45 years old like myself, maybe more like 16-25 years old maybe. When I was that age, I did not have $100 for a game, let alone $500. What will clearly occur here is that this pricing model will net a few hundred whales perhaps, but those "whales" cannot carry the development costs to build this game and they'd either have to shut it down to stop hemorrhaging money or as I believe, start hitting us with ads since 99% of the population isn't buying anything.

Many have been critical of my past posts on this and blow me off as if I'm some poor guy who's wanting and jealous and I'm not, to me this is only a momentary piece of fun that will end. My guess is that one day in the future when the ads begin to pop-up, people will go back and reread my old posts and then understand that I was on to something. For now, they'll continue to make snarky comments and snickers as if I'm crazy.

One thing is certain, me and "The Ewok" will certainly enjoy seeing our points confirmed as we have our vindication......
  • EliasLund wrote: »
    Agree. AI got much much better recently. Now attacking healers early on, focussing fire and so on.

In addition, AI uses some "X% chance for ...." as a "100% chance for ...".

There are still some remarkable mistakes by AI, like Talia "healing" herself down to close to death when she is the last one standing.

tell me about it, they go for my healers and kill them sometimes in the first round and im like "ok its over"
  • Hey guys just a word of advise please keep the forums constructive and free of insults :)