Replies

• Agreed!! Especially if it starts with ""TruffleJ... ".
    Dude's totally a scam.
  • Why spend money to follow someone when you can buy crystals to beat them!
  • Wh....why? Why would people support such a thing when all the information is online for free and plenty of other players to talk to on subjects of the game? Ridiculous..
  • C00L_Story wrote: »
    Wh....why? Why would people support such a thing when all the information is online for free and plenty of other players to talk to on subjects of the game? Ridiculous..

Same reason people watch twitch and pay them cause they arent good themselves.
  • Good gawd. Ppl spend money on the **** things. Smh
  • moving this to off topic for now.
  • This game has lot of scope for F2P guys, and I don't think there is any need to spend 3-4 hours chatting on something. Just go to the support site and plan your toons.

Yes, if you have money then spend of crystals. That is much more logical.
  • My 2C, posted this one reddit as well.

I've watched one of Lord Skunk's stream, it is not for me.

I am completely fine if this is simply stating that some of the info provided during the stream is not reliable/accurate. But I don't understand why you have a problem with him charging for his sessions. There is nothing unethical or immoral about his service. He is not forcing people to subscribe in any way. If people enjoy chatting with him, like the advice he gives, and have the extra cash, then why not? He spent hours doing these live streams so who are we to judge if he's trying to make some money off them?

TL:DR: Don't knock the hustle, especially a perfectly legal and reasonable one.
  • $500 a month? When his advice is probably 'spend $500 more on chromium packs'? Now THAT makes sense.
  • ABNRAS
    564 posts Member
    If you can make money from offering advice on a game that requires a low amount of strategy. More power to ya. The guy is a genius.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    i support donald trump