Player Stats

Is there a way to see you PVP stats? Like you win/lose ratio? I could have sworn I saw this somewhere, but now I can't find it.

Replies

• When you add ally you can see the person's PVP win/loss.
    Not sure how to view ownself' win/loss though
  • Id like to have data on the number of times i was attacked and the number of times i won. Also it would be great if they implemented some indication if you were currently under attack without you having to attempt an attack just to check (like, your player card turns red if you are currently under attack). It would be nice to see if others were under attack as well, to save you the trouble of clicking in just to be blocked.
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • The only way i have found is for someone to enter your ally code to invite you, and then they take a screenshot and send it to you. Like this:fZLNJcT.jpg
    "There is no 'try'." - Master Yoda
  • You know, what would be better is if you could see a replay of the battle. like some sort of battle log and it tells you your stats and who beat you when and how they beat you. Would make things much more helpful ;)
  • DarthYoda wrote: »
    You know, what would be better is if you could see a replay of the battle. like some sort of battle log and it tells you your stats and who beat you when and how they beat you. Would make things much more helpful ;)

I've been thinking of this. Hopefully in a future update we will see it along with being able to set a defensive team.