So killing boba Fett fifty times...

...in a single galactic war match. The player named RE0 had a boba Fett that died and simply came back to life over and over and over again. This some sort of new glitch or cheat???

Replies

• Pokebreaker
    734 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Lol, I see what you did with your username. Airforce folk...

Seems like the Proc for Mandalorian Resolve was on his side. Seems like NPCs proc way more often than our own characters.
  • Lol, I see what you did with your username. Airforce folk...

Seems like the Proc for Mandalorian Resolve was on his side. Seems like NPCs proc way more often than our own characters.

It seems like procs in this follow a "yes/no" when you start the round; if yes, you proc often. If no, a 25 minute match with a 30% revive chance revives once lol.
  • He res'd literally like 12-15 times in a row.
  • Lol, I see what you did with your username. Airforce folk...

Hahaha! Yeah what can I say? It burns when I TACP!
  • Mine has done this before as well. It was 1v2 and Boba still won.
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I tried to tell everyone about Boba. I got a message here on the forums last week where a guy said it was 3 half health attackers he had left and my single 7* Boba kept rezzing and he lost. He wasn't happy.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Yes he has a chance to revive more than once. But like the threads about pulling 4* from bronzium, it's just another example of how humans tend to notice the unusual more than the usual. Sort of like how it's easy to think you "always hit the red lights" because you don't pay attention when you hit the green lights. :)
    Most of the time he doesn't revive, or does so once at most.
    I still consider him a decent but not great character. If your tank is at the point of needing a self-res, 99% of the time you are going to lose anyway.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • AI cheat % again? Most likely. Worst I did was 7 times in a row, a wonderful way to heal Sid but it gets repetitive.
    ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ ︵ DOE
  • WhipiT
    591 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Qeltar wrote: »
    I still consider him a decent but not great character. If your tank is at the point of needing a self-res, 99% of the time you are going to lose anyway.

Unless you have him 7* and in a synergized team it's impossible to make that assessment of how good a character he is. Do you have him 7* and in a synergized team? Probably not or you wouldn't call him just decent. Thats where information is so opinionated instead of based on actual experience and confuses so many new players.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    I've said in other discussions that he needs to be high-ranked and in a synergized team to excel. Then again, that's true of most characters, so it's not saying much.
    I have never encountered him being used this way in any team in Arena or GW, and the people asking whether to farm him or not are generally not using the right teams. They are just asking "is he good?". For these people, he's a little above average at best.
    Auto-revive skills are overrated. He's dog slow. And I have never seen anyone on my server using his leader ability.
    There are some characters that excel on their own. He's not one of them.
  • I use Boba as lead on my server, I didn't go the lemming route also.
  • I met him once during arena. The timer almost ran out cause he kept coming back.
    Wish the pit had finished him off.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Just faced one in my final GW fight. 6*. Saved him for second-to-last, he revived once, one whack from Dooku took care of that.
    There's no doubt he can be effective in the right squad, but most of the people putting resources into him would do better to put them elsewhere.
  • Kr4itok_
    269 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    As someone that's not even 50 yet, but still curious, what sort of squad does he excel in? I benched mine pretty early after not seeing results.
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    He does best on a hard-hitting, crit-heavy team where his leader ability (+45% crit chance) allows you to take out the other team quickly before they can recover. WhipiT has a team like this, but it is built around a character (Lando) that most people cannot access. You can build a somewhat similar crit-based team without Lando, however.
  • Cleaner
    192 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Kr4itok_ wrote: »
    As someone that's not even 50 yet, but still curious, what sort of squad does he excel in? I benched mine pretty early after not seeing results.

i feel like as a tank with no taunt, he would work well in a high health turtle squad. Perhaps pair him with CT-5555, Kylo, Luke and Barris. Despite Barris you would have good dmg with boba buff, two counterattackers, and luke. Or take out luke and put in Daka/Lumi/JC. Someone would have a hell of a time trying to figure out kill order with a group like that. Two ressurecterz, two healers, a stunner, two counterattackers, good health all around and 2x ability block! Sounds kinda nasty.
  • Yeah, I ended up passing on him for now. I can always come back and gear / * him up later. I saw a pretty interesting idea for a group I want to try out so am in the process of boosting my Han and ewok elder.