Saw this on YouTube

Replies

• Here take my money!!
  • Hmmm.....
  • Highly doubt it
  • HavokTrigger
    897 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    Just based on the wording of the skills...I call bull.

I also freeze framed his roster and he has a grand total of 2 epic geared heroes lol. His Luminara is Tier 4. I can see why he had trouble with that Jawa lmao
  • Skye
    795 posts Member
    Yoda no doubt will be released later on.... The skills do make me wonder though, as one is just a carbon copy of Leia's basic... And given that will undoubtly cause some community upheaval as more and more people encounter her in her current form... I can't really see Yoda keeping that skill, however that said, Yoda doesn't stealth
    Former crazy person of the guild "Shard Awakens"... *quit game 13th July 2016*

Game used to be fun when it wasn't a grind... if I wanted a grind I would have went and played old school Everquest or some Korean MMO!
  • Skye wrote: »
    no doubt cause some community upheaval as more and more people encounter her in her current form...

This isn't even my final form!
  • all he's doing is promoting the app discord. The information about yoda is obviously not real and just a way to get people to watch the video with information about the app.
  • Advertisement for Discord
  • Would be awesome
  • "Moderate chance to increase dodge by a moderate amount." Stopped watching there