Galactic War

How are we supposed to beat this section? When you face a hero and defeat them in battle, they SHOULDNT BE IN ANY IF THE NEXT BATTLES!!!!!!! I've faced/defeated Count Dooku 15 times, and he keeps showing up!!!!! I lose a hero in the first battle and they are gone until I either pass the round( hahaha like that ever happens!!!!) or have to restart!!!! The last 3 battles are always the worst!!!!! About to quit the game entirely because of this and a few other **** game reasons!!!!

Replies

• Koda_Bear_Sl8r
    5 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    **** = B. S.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    warmonkey1024
    337 POSTS MOD

moving this to Galactic War.
  • i agree. Very Frustrating with the addition of protection.
    now i start with no protection by round 4 and have to have to face full level 75 and 74,s with shield protections and i have none. looks like i need 35 maxed players to beat a galatic war now.

but i cant earn money to train without completing my daily war.... i am giving up on galatic war until they fix.
  • 3rd battle... defeated All my character's. .. really.. Not ome player likes the update.. but ea wants you to spend money on the game.. they could care less if we like it or not.. or they would have reverted it back, or just added the protection bar and left health alone..
  • Yeah fighting dooku 15 times is boring
  • WOW, first it was win 10 times, NOW 50?!!!! What 20x's was taken? OR 25? **** me EA SPORTS!!!! Why make game levels and hero building impossible UNLESS I SPEND 1 MILLION $$$&&&&?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • I was playing gw today and found a true stalemate btw my 73 gear 8 Ashoka vs Ai 77 gear 8 barris, they were the last two toons , and neither could defeat each other, it went on for 30 min and then I tried to video it, but the game restarted when I went from my game to my camera and then back, has anyone else encountered a stalemate in gw?
  • i agree. Very Frustrating with the addition of protection.
    now i start with no protection by round 4 and have to have to face full level 75 and 74,s with shield protections and i have none. looks like i need 35 maxed players to beat a galatic war now.

but i cant earn money to train without completing my daily war.... i am giving up on galatic war until they fix.

If you have the right team, you can make it through most tables with just one team. I use Barriss as lead, Lumi, JC, Rey, then depending on who I'm fighting I'll swap out Yoda, QGJ, or Savage. Most tables I can clear without losing a single toon. If I'm up against a crazy omega team then I might throw in a sacrificial team to bumb off one or at least get the protection off.

It's definitely possible!