How do you beat this duo?

Today I encountered a team in GW that I have no clue how to beat if it was an Arena team.

Dooku (L)
Royal Guard
Princess Leia

All maxed characters the other 2 members didn't matter I can't even remember who they were. All I know is I had a really hard time beating this team even after using a suicide squad and trying various team combinations. Granted I was trying to win without any deaths, but if this was an Arena team I would never be able to kill Leia fast enough before activating Royal Guard's taunt thus the whole other team being buffed and slaughtering everyone.

How would you beat this duo or trio in arena?

Replies

• KAULI
    517 posts Member
    Options
    Think on Old Ben/Leia/RG/Fives/FOST
    Who do you attack first?
    You cant touch Leia. Fives and FOST counter. RG, Fives and FOST are sooo tanky.
    You definetly dont want to kill Old Ben yet.

Its the most funny team I found on Arena
  • slampdx
    478 posts Member
    Options
    Leia rg and dooku
  • Options
    I'd use QGJ lead to get the speed up, use Yoda to remove TM from Leia, bring her down to 75% health with QGJ, then use Old Ben's special to ability block her and everyone else and reduce damage. It would be dependent who the other two toons are after that for what to do next.
  • Options
    well I would go for a kill on red guard first. bring someone that clear buffs so you can clear lea while your still working on red guard. as always save dooky for last.
  • RAYRAY
    2761 posts Member
    Options
    You have to try to stun Leia apparently. Although I am not sure how since dooku fails his stun so often. I assume you are thinking about it at level 78 where she can be permanently stealthed? Counters help too I guess?
    ☮ Consular ☮ American Rebel Rebel Force (Endor) JedhaYavin IV
  • Options
    Given Leia's speed in higher gear, and Dooku has only a small chance to stun non-Jedi, I don't think that is a reliable strategy. I will probably hate to face that team, but I think you need to tank Leia (eg RG, although I wish STHan had a special "take 50% less damage from Leia), stun the other DPS, and burn RG.