Rex Aurodium returning ?

Just a question but has there been any news on the Rex aurodium pack returning? I have tusken shaman still there but I want Rex :(

Replies

• No news whether it will ever return.
  • Makes me sad. I refuse to buy chromiums
  • Higher
    165 posts Member
    I want rex
  • Aero
    2972 posts Member
    Hopefully for y'all he will show up in Guild shipments. I already have him at 7 stars, but wouldn't mind more having him as well.
  • I have a 5* Rex. I really want to max him out but I, too, am finished with chromiums.
  • Scorn
    411 posts Member
    I think Aurodium packs are one time deals. It would be nice if they can rotate them out monthly, kind of like how the shard shop works. but have clones as the dael of the month, then tuskens, then jedi, and so on, then they would just repeat.
  • Scorn wrote: »
    I think Aurodium packs are one time deals. It would be nice if they can rotate them out monthly, kind of like how the shard shop works. but have clones as the dael of the month, then tuskens, then jedi, and so on, then they would just repeat.

I don't believe so because they did tusken shaman twice so far which I was I hoped for Rex another time around
  • Aero wrote: »
    Hopefully for y'all he will show up in Guild shipments. I already have him at 7 stars, but wouldn't mind more having him as well.

Rex is one of my favorite characters, helps that he's good in the game but out of sentiment i want to have him on my roster