Please give high lvl players better bronzium packs

Reyalp
738 posts Member
Dont know if this has been asked before but they are useless for me now.

Sure they were good at lvl 1-50 when you could maybe pull a bit of gear you needed, and if you pulled a daka or jedi char you were pumped ( for 20 mins till you realised you still had to grind them. )

At level 76 I need purple gear mats, purple ability mats and perhaps a few shards for Rey or RG.... I dont need green rubbish and 1 JC shard. They have become redundant so they are essentially pointless.

Sure free is free... But please... Give something to us all, f2p and whales alike for being there since the start and sticking it out. It doesnt need to be much, but 5 little things a day goes a long way in saying thank you.

Replies

• Options
    All of that free green and blue gear is how you get a new character from gear 1 to 5.5 in about 60 seconds. If we didn't get those you would be farming more MK5 Lorener Power Cells and MK1 Baw Armour Mods.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • Options
    I agree. As you level up, so should the chance of getting rarer items. I can sim what I need for lower level toons with no problem at all
  • Options
    I got purple at level 39
  • sying
    982 posts Member
    Options
    All of that free green and blue gear is how you get a new character from gear 1 to 5.5 in about 60 seconds. If we didn't get those you would be farming more MK5 Lorener Power Cells and MK1 Baw Armour Mods.

I can understand that but when I have even 100 of the same green or blue gear, it's kind of ridiculous. At this point I'm not sure if no matter how many more heroes I unlock I'll ever be able to use all of that gear. Don't get me wrong, I still open the stuff just in case and for the reason you stated, but I don't get excited when I pull something I have hundreds of. I wish we could still sell these things or trade them up.
  • Lambi
    473 posts Member
    Options
    I like the low level gear.... Keeps me from farming it and focusing on the drawn out epic gear.
  • Options
    Come on who couldn't use 350 credits.
  • Pyramidshawn
    871 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    How about the shipments giving garbage or mk4 arachnids/keypads we have hundreds of by now.

Only good find is MK8 blastertechs and MK3 condoms
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    When you have 287 of something its not good.

Edit: unless its credits :astonished:
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options

Lol that would be rough to swallow
  • medetec
    1571 posts Member
    Options
    The main change I can think of is to either scale or just plain remove the credits from the drop pool. 300 credits is... well its not great. Either add the credits as a bonus to every pack, let the credits scale with level, or kick them out entirely.
  • Options

This +1
  • Big_Boss
    2326 posts Member
    Options
    medetec wrote: »
    The main change I can think of is to either scale or just plain remove the credits from the drop pool. 300 credits is... well its not great. Either add the credits as a bonus to every pack, let the credits scale with level, or kick them out entirely.

This I can agree with
  • Timitock
    2844 posts Member
    Options
    Complaining about free stuff again?
  • Qeltar
    4326 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options

I get those items trying to get purple gear. And with only a handful of exceptions, never run out. When I do, they are easy to get quickly.
    Bronziums are terrible and have never been updated since the game started. Getting 300 credits makes me feel like I wasted even the 30 seconds it takes to open one.
    It's high time they were updated.
    Quit 7/14/16. Best of luck to all of you.
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    What @cosmicturtle333 said. he hit it on the head about new characters. It's saved me hours of time and gems on new characters
  • Options
    YugeJazz wrote: »
    BMoney wrote: »
    What @cosmicturtle333 said. he hit it on the head about new characters. It's saved me hours of time and gems on new characters

+1

Too bad most others like @cosmicturtle333 only want free and more goodies.

This doesn't even make sense.

There is an art to a successful troll, making it at least slightly believeable. Gibberish spam is just boring.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • BMoney
    264 posts Member
    Options
    @YugeJazz what are you talking about? Did you even read anything @cosmicturtle333 wrote?
  • CronozNL
    2869 posts Member
    Options
    YugeJazz wrote: »
    BMoney wrote: »
    @YugeJazz what are you talking about? Did you even read anything @cosmicturtle333 wrote?

Yes. She told me privately in a msg he needs a ton of credits to level up guys and wants Bonzium changed.

I was able to report it under child sollicitation :d Worst trolling attempt ever. Ignore those @cosmicturtle333

Btw I noticed there is also a cosmicturtle3333 around, might want to check that out as well.
    439-259-888 I have a bad habit of editing my typo's after posting
  • Options
    I dont open bronziums. I have 23,620 ally points. Useless
  • Options
    At this point of the game all bronzium should carry 1 character, 1 training droid, 1 credit reward and 1 gear.

Since the % is so low not much would change for high levelled p2p players. However this would help roster build for new players and f2p.
    Team iNstinct -- teaminstinct.net
  • Options
    I think bronziums should carry only lobot shards.
  • Options
    What I would love to see is a gear upgrade shop. Trade in 50 of one to receive the next level up of that same gear piece. My 500x mk1 hypo syringe would become 10x mk2.
  • Reyalp
    738 posts Member
    Options
    What I would love to see is a gear upgrade shop. Trade in 50 of one to receive the next level up of that same gear piece. My 500x mk1 hypo syringe would become 10x mk2.

Thats a brilliant idea
  • Evilcalyptic
    53 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    They should have starred gear. Why not they have starred characters and starred training droids.

So to get lumi to level 10 gear requires a 7 star mk 9 blastech weapons mod.

You would have to farm for blastech weapon mod shards. shards would star it up from 1 star.

So it would be

15 shards to 2 star, 25 shards to 3, 30 to 3 ext....

Some of those gear shards should be chromium exclusive too
  • Options
    Signed.
    Hodor