More Expanded Universe Characters

AzurAzai
38 posts Member
edited April 2016
Hey guys,

So, we're all Star Wars fans here, mostof us have a farily decent knowledge of the history of the Star Wars Universe. Many of us have fond memories of childhoods spent playing every Sar Wars game to grace a console. Many of the games had characters that were not in the films/shows (KOTOR comes to mind), and yet when Disney bought the franchise they completely disregarded the Expanded Universe, bringing what we have come to love to nothing but a pile of Owen and Beru ash.

My point being that some of the best characters to ever grace the universe have come from the Expanded Universe (Looking at you Revan), besides HK-47 there has been no inclusion of any of them at all.

What EU Characters would you guys like to bring to the Galactic Screen?
Post edited by AzurAzai on

Replies

• Deimos
    326 posts Member
    I want credits first to level up my current roster. When I am sitting on an insane excess load, I will consider your question.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    anakin's mom
  • @Deimos thats totally fair, let me know cus I rarely get to discuss the EU and it'll be good to hear opinions! I wish you luck sir!
  • dvl009 wrote: »
    anakin's mom
    and some younglings
  • POSTING IN ALL CAPS IS AGAINST THE FORUM GUIDELINES. YES, EVEN IN OFF TOPIC.
    My name is cosmicturtle333, aka CT-333, aka Threes.
  • POSTING IN ALL CAPS IS AGAINST THE FORUM GUIDELINES. YES, EVEN IN OFF TOPIC.
    sorted
  • Technically, Aayla Secura is an EU character as well, as she first appeared in one of the comics, then George decided to put her in AOTC, after seeing her there.
    I would absolutely LOVE to see an NJO TV show, so I want Shedao Shai, Tsavong Lah, Nem Yim and the rest of the Vong. Lots of movie-era Jedi who were in books only, so I do want the likes of Etain Tur-Mukan, Siri Tachi and Jax Pavan as well. I would have to take Anakin Solo however if I could only bring one (died far too young.)
  • Zanhaep wrote: »
    Technically, Aayla Secura is an EU character as well, as she first appeared in one of the comics, then George decided to put her in AOTC, after seeing her there.
    I would absolutely LOVE to see an NJO TV show, so I want Shedao Shai, Tsavong Lah, Nem Yim and the rest of the Vong. Lots of movie-era Jedi who were in books only, so I do want the likes of Etain Tur-Mukan, Siri Tachi and Jax Pavan as well. I would have to take Anakin Solo however if I could only bring one (died far too young.)

Man knows his Expanded Universe! I think Shedao would be amazing!!!! Anakin Solo would be really hard now tho cus thanks to SW:TFA there is only 1 Solo child....and hes now going solo.
    **** you Kylo Ren. Anakin would destroy you. Would be cool to see Anakin Solo and Kylo Ren go at it tho.