Lockdown?

Kalcor
92 posts Member
Old Ben
Daka
Dooku
RG
ST Han

Whatchu think about that lockdown? Not a whole ton of deeps but enough to make you pull your hair out on losing turns.

Replies

• thecuriousocelot
    1030 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Trade Dooku for fives or a healer and yeah you've got quite an annoying lineup :)

Personally, I'd like to know if anyone's been using dodge leaders with dodge-synergy toons.

E.g. Old Ben (L), Jawa, Dathcha, Ewok Scout, Teebo
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    i think QGJ + yoda team gonna rekt this team so hard they won't be able to poop for a while
  • Kalcor
    92 posts Member
    dvl009 wrote: »
    i think QGJ + yoda team gonna rekt this team so hard they won't be able to poop for a while

How so brother?
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    Kalcor wrote: »

How so brother?

*sigh*... do i really have to explain this? it's a figurative way of speaking. they gonna get ham'ed upon their behinds that when they take a dump it's gonna hurt like hell.

B)
  • dvl009 wrote: »

How so brother?

*sigh*... do i really have to explain this? it's a figurative way of speaking. they gonna get ham'ed upon their behinds that when they take a dump it's gonna hurt like hell.

B)

*sigh*

I think he meant why would qgj and yoda beat his suggested team so easily...
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    rofl i know
  • Kalcor
    92 posts Member

How so brother?

B)

I understand the meaning but you kinda need to backup your argument with some kinda of rebute. Seems like you kinda don't know what up if you just say "oh yeah! They would get smashed in seconds"..
    But then again.. Your significant other might wear the pants and you get to play superman behind a screen.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    superman took the krypton spear and died
  • Trade Dooku for fives or a healer and yeah you've got quite an annoying lineup :)

Personally, I'd like to know if anyone's been using dodge leaders with dodge-synergy toons.

I've been using Ahsoka with Nightsisters in GW. Awesome team and synergy. I fought a Dooku led team and both sides were catching air through the whole battle lol. If it wasn't so drawn out it would have been pretty funny to watch.

I choose Ahsoka as evasion leader over Talia for the turn meter increase on evade rather than the health boost.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!
  • Trade Dooku for fives or a healer and yeah you've got quite an annoying lineup :)

I've been using Ahsoka with Nightsisters in GW. Awesome team and synergy. I fought a Dooku led team and both sides were catching air through the whole battle lol. If it wasn't so drawn out it would have been pretty funny to watch.

I choose Ahsoka as evasion leader over Talia for the turn meter increase on evade rather than the health boost.

Ahsoka is cool, but I think I may not have been clear enough in my original post.

In the example i gave Jawa gains evasion for living jawa allies, ES gains evasion for living ewok allies, Teebo and Dathcha can gain stealth and OB gains evasion on his basic. Hence it'd be a high-dodge synergy team.

At the moment, the reason why dodge leaders are so annoying is (apart from teams like yours) you can get away with sticking any 4 random toons behind a Dooku or Old Ben lead :/

Ahsoka is cool, but I think I may not have been clear enough in my original post.

In the example i gave Jawa gains evasion for living jawa allies, ES gains evasion for living ewok allies, Teebo and Dathcha can gain stealth and OB gains evasion on his basic. Hence it'd be a high-dodge synergy team.

At the moment, the reason why dodge leaders are so annoying is (apart from teams like yours) you can get away with sticking any 4 random toons behind a Dooku or Old Ben lead :/
    With Ahsoka or Talia they have to be Nightsister (or Jedi for Ahsoka) so it's a little more than sticking anyone in the team.

Jawa, Poggle and Scout are the only toons I'm aware of )probably more) that get evasion boasts per synergy toon.
    Evil will always triumph, because good is dumb!