Server: Johnywad, Jeffbacca, DiCon, RedwolfEUG, Sel Cee, DobzimusPrime, pablito, CitizenKane

Replies

• Silleck wrote: »
    B)
    Landalash wrote: »
    Hey guys. Interesting to see people from my server. Unfortunately, I sit around 100-150, but fun observing!

Hi Charlie :) What squad do you run in Arena?

Hi, I'm running a simple team with Palpatine lead at the moment, still farming Wiggs. Wedge is a pain to gear up!
    Am not doing too bad considering I haven't spent a penny.
    But really cool to finally find you guys, Johny has been #1 for as long as I've been playing the game it seems :)

Yeah he's always one step ahead :)

I wouldn't say a step a head. Just a few dollars spent ahead. Lol

Not all is spending..., strategy and knowledge of the whole toons, abilities and sinergies is as important as $, and Johny has the 2 concepts. For that reason he´s always there.

And he doesn´t pay me for say this..... :)

Ah shucks....... you're a true gentlemen Landa!

Don't lie...johny has no skills!

Don't mind sillick. He's just super jelly of my 7* kenobi.......

That's a low blow..real low!

Leader and co-founder of BHG
  • @cherno When is your payout?
  • Silleck wrote: »
    Silleck wrote: »
    B)
    Landalash wrote: »
    Hey guys. Interesting to see people from my server. Unfortunately, I sit around 100-150, but fun observing!

Hi Charlie :) What squad do you run in Arena?

Hi, I'm running a simple team with Palpatine lead at the moment, still farming Wiggs. Wedge is a pain to gear up!
    Am not doing too bad considering I haven't spent a penny.
    But really cool to finally find you guys, Johny has been #1 for as long as I've been playing the game it seems :)

Yeah he's always one step ahead :)

I wouldn't say a step a head. Just a few dollars spent ahead. Lol

Not all is spending..., strategy and knowledge of the whole toons, abilities and sinergies is as important as $, and Johny has the 2 concepts. For that reason he´s always there.

And he doesn´t pay me for say this..... :)

Ah shucks....... you're a true gentlemen Landa!

Don't lie...johny has no skills!

Don't mind sillick. He's just super jelly of my 7* kenobi.......

That's a low blow..real low!

#FirstWhaleProblems
  • 6pm central
  • Johnywad612
    31 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    cherno wrote: »
    6pm central

That's my payout time as well. Happy hunting!

@cherno, might do you some good to read through this threat and take note of others payouts. If you keep attacking shard mates during their payout, it won't be good for you during your payout! Please don't take that in a threatening manor, we just have an understanding on our shard that we don't mess with people's payouts.
  • cherno
    99 posts Member
    edited January 2017
    Honestly I am just playing the game. Had no idea payouts are at different times or were impacting people negatively. I start out just trying to get my 3 attacks in to get the daily reward. I attack when my job allows through the day. Then as payout is getting closer, I go in to try and stay in top ten and not get sniped. I just thought payout time was the same for everyone.

There's no strategizing or targeting of anyone on the list. Sorry if I was ruffling feathers.

I'd appreciate some more fundamental knowledge of how the system works so I can play nice.
  • cherno wrote: »
    Honestly I am just playing the game. Had no idea payouts are at different times or were impacting people negatively. I start out just trying to get my 3 attacks in to get the daily reward. I attack when my job allows through the day. Then as payout is getting closer, I go in to try and stay in top ten and not get sniped. I just thought payout time was the same for everyone.

There's no strategizing or targeting of anyone on the list. Sorry if I was ruffling feathers.

I'd appreciate some more fundamental knowledge of how the system works so I can play nice.

Landa's payout is 12:00 PM EST (11:00 AM CST)
    Jeff and Asha are at 1:00 EST (12:00 PM CST)
    Myself, Dikbutt, and DarthDilsnick are at 6:00 PM EST (5:00 PM CST)
    You, Johny and Tigle are at 7:00 PM EST (6:00 PM CST)

You can beat up on whoever else, whenever you want. Especially Vondy. Hit him, Gutrek, and Donthej3wler whenever lol.

Basically we don't attack each other until after our payouts.

If you have Line, there's a post in this thread somewhere about our shard Line chat. I believe Johny posted his line name on there. Mine is Skammadix if you want to add me and I believe I can add you to the chat. Getting in the LINE chat would be a good idea as we coordinate locking each other during our payouts so the riff-raff doesn't sneak in lol.

Feel free to come join us.
  • Request sent
  • Oh to have known about this little thread

You can beat up on whoever else, whenever you want. Especially Vondy. Hit him, Gutrek, and Donthej3wler whenever lol.

If you have Line, there's a post in this thread somewhere about our shard Line chat. I believe Johny posted his line name on there. Mine is Skammadix if you want to add me and I believe I can add you to the chat. Getting in the LINE chat would be a good idea as we coordinate locking each other during our payouts so the riff-raff doesn't sneak in lol.

Hi all. I'm Амарей from your server. my time payots 8am cst.

Hi all. I'm Амарей from your server. my time payots 8am cst.

Hi Amarey :)

Please disregard the 'Attack Vondy at all times' in the post from Skammadix as he is now one of our scheduled group.

Could you please refrain from attacking the top10 until 2 hours before your reset? Take number 1 within 1 hour of your payout. This way we know who is friendly and who is foe and will not push you back out of top 10.

Cheers,
    Jeffbacca

It's not rocket surgery.
  • АмарейluvsthaD
  • Landa hit me before my reward (1 min before my time)
  • My eng isn't good. I'm from Russia, Moscow
  • We can get all top
  • Can you post here your time payouts in my time(Moskow time)
  • Hi, ok now we know your payout is 4pm cet (paris)... we thought it was 3pm cet.
    If you start coming into top 10 2 hours before your payout and don't take 1st before 1 hour before your payout we will not attack you during this time
  • I must break you
  • Ok. Understand
  • Ok, now we know when is your payout.

Go ahead top10 2 hours before it and do #1 into last hour, never before.
    And dont go over the same guys all days

Enjoy mate.
  • @Notadopted looks like you might be central payout?
  • Yeah my pay out is at 6 pm central, I guess it's 7 pm now cause of daylight savings time. I didn't realize there was a thing going on to keep the list running smoothly
  • cherno
    99 posts Member
    It'd be helpful if you didn't attack the guys until after their EST payout and if you are consistently able to get into the top during Central we can get you in rotation if you'd like. Certainly makes things less stressful for everyone. We have a discord chat for our arena shard if you'd like to join us.. Look me up, cherno#7200 :)
  • I have no problem waiting until close to my payout to start. The only problem I have is on Tuesday where I have class during the 2 hours leading up to my payout. I usually just stay in top 20 on those days. Otherwise I will stay out of top 10 until close to my payout
  • cherno
    99 posts Member
    Sure, Johny and I are also central, Would prefer to not have to worry about being sniped, but we are happy to share position too if you are getting into top 5
  • cherno
    99 posts Member
    You bumped me out of 6 back to 10 today bud. Thought we had an understanding?
  • Notadopted wrote: »
    I have no problem waiting until close to my payout to start. The only problem I have is on Tuesday where I have class during the 2 hours leading up to my payout. I usually just stay in top 20 on those days. Otherwise I will stay out of top 10 until close to my payout

@Notadopted, I promise we are ok with you getting into the top5 for our payout. There are only 4 of us that are in this thread. But please understand if you keep hitting those at your payout time that things will end up being very difficult for you to get top ten for your payout. Your either with us or against us. And history has shown that if you're against us, things don't go well for you. Please respect the payouts or you become a target. If you can't remember everyone's payout times, let us know and we will get them for you (they are in this thread).

• I'm pretty sure we've made at least 3 people quit the game lol.
  • I'm pretty sure since I've been tagged in this thread I've only done arena battles starting at 5 pm, which is 2 hours before my payout. Even before I knew about this thread I generally didn't start my arenas until later in the day so I would be higher at payout. Considering the fact that I didn't even push into the top 10 the last 2 days because I was busy I don't get how I could've targeted anyone during their payout.

If you would like to list payouts under this comments that would be great, because I'm not going to go through the whole thread to find them.

If I remember correctly, the "law" laid down in this thread was don't move into top 10 before 2 hours to your payout. And considering the fact that I was nice and agreed to it from the start, I don't see the point of the threat listed above.
  • Payout list:

Landa and Startomsto's payout is 12:00 PM EST (11:00 AM CST)
    Myself, Dikbutt, Vondy, and DarthDilsnick are at 6:00 PM EST (5:00 PM CST)
    You, Cherno, Johny, and Tigle are at 7:00 PM EST (6:00 PM CST)

The Russians (amapen and lookaround) are 1 hour earlier than Landa and Tom.