Server: Johnywad, Jeffbacca, DiCon, RedwolfEUG, Sel Cee, DobzimusPrime, pablito, CitizenKane

123457Next

Replies

• Ahaha Iam back!! Wheres Johnny?? Good to se you still going strong Landa and bacca!!

Johny isn't playing anymore. :(
  • Man that is so sad, we always have epic 1 place fights, well stuck in rank 500ish for now level 80 not cutting it anymore but give me a couple of months and I guees I should be around top 10.
  • Jonnys account is still running though. One of his guildies took it over
  • Awasa Ba'hidar was in the guild with me and Johnny, but seems like FTB has more or less died.
  • BSRaiden
    4 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    Hi guys. I think I am in the same shard. Raiden I use NS. Probably the only NS team that still keeps getting in the top 50 ;)
    Is there a discord server? Could you invite Raiden#8651?
  • NerfHerder44
    333 posts Member
    edited January 2019
    BSRaiden wrote: »
    Hi guys. I think I am in the same shard. Raiden I use NS. Probably the only NS team that still keeps getting in the top 50 ;)

No idea how your trash team even wins. Your mods are terrible and you're beating 310+ speed revan teams that have far superior mods. Doesn't sound legit to me, at all.

So basically, nah.

ade2apsntj8q.jpg
  • BSRaiden wrote: »

How was that ride today fam?

I beat your team in literally 36 seconds.

There's no way you're legit. LOL

0tzvs0av1l0r.jpg
  • BSRaiden wrote: »

How was that ride today fam?

I beat your team in literally 36 seconds.

There's no way you're legit. LOL

0tzvs0av1l0r.jpg

cri24icjwkwo.jpg