Heard he was shot with a Colt .45
R.I.P
| John Salera is my favorite Sith Lord |

Replies

• dvl009
    529 posts Member
    i thought it was overdose?

anyways rip in peace :(

its been a long day without u my friend and i'll tell u all about it when i see u again
  • dvl009 wrote: »
    i thought it was overdose?

anyways rip in peace :(

its been a long day without u my friend and i'll tell u all about it when i see u again

Overdosed on bullets.

Gone too soon :cry:
  • rest in peas sweet prinze
    Proud and Belgian officer of [DTA] BIER DTA | official Lando Calrissian fanboy KappaPride
  • Rip purple dude
  • RIP

This is the primary reason I exited the USA. 10 percent of the population commits 60 percent of the violent crimes. Government released figures. If drug did not get him some punk would have. All has to do with where you live.

Thanks for the entertainment and you are forever immortal.
  • dvl009
    529 posts Member
    S A D B O Y S :'(
    don't forget to vote trump Kappa
  • What? He didn't get shot. It's unknown exactly at this time but gun violence certainly wasn't the cause. Probable accidental overdose on some sort of prescription medication or an adverse reaction. Won't know for sure until toxicology releases its report.

I'm Minnesotan and many of us spent all weekend pulling all nighters partying in his honor at First Ave lol. We'd know if there had been violence. That's not to say there isn't a bit of shadiness to the whole ordeal but that's all speculation at this point.
  • What? He didn't get shot. It's unknown exactly at this time but gun violence certainly wasn't the cause. Probable accidental overdose on some sort of prescription medication or an adverse reaction. Won't know for sure until toxicology releases its report.

I'm Minnesotan and many of us spent all weekend pulling all nighters partying in his honor at First Ave lol. We'd know if there had been violence. That's not to say there isn't a bit of shadiness to the whole ordeal but that's all speculation at this point.

;)
  • A little tribute - he wrote it nicely, and she sang it wonderfully.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-ZCiHsIfrOg
    My name is Goblin. James Goblin.
  • One of the best to ever did it. May the force be with ya Prince :(:)
  • Usho
    586 posts Member
    edited May 2016
    :cry:
    Post edited by Usho on
  • Puddles is crying purple tears tonight