Please increase the purple ability reward shard frequency.

EM650
1120 posts Member
Please increase the purple ability rewards shards frequency. They never show up in the Cantina rewards. They cannot be purchased in Shipments. I wait all week to do the challenges so that I might be able to obtain some and then I am awarded a measly 1 shard for each time I complete the challenge with a cap of 3 tries. I am not even able to update 1 ability with that.

Replies

• It's OK how it is atm.

Purple loot takes a while to farm and that allows people to plan out their character development, not having 7 toons in purple gear level because the items can be rushfarmed....

It takes time to farm it and if you want it fast it takes a lot of money.
  • reizse
    1447 posts Member
    i agree with purple ability mats being sold in cantina shipments, but keep the drop rate the same. if they're sold in shipments, it should alleviate those who aren't able to complete gw daily.
    mighty chlorians
  • EM650
    1120 posts Member
    SaVaGeTnK wrote: »
    It's OK how it is atm.

Purple loot takes a while to farm and that allows people to plan out their character development, not having 7 toons in purple gear level because the items can be rushfarmed....

It takes time to farm it and if you want it fast it takes a lot of money.

I am not referencing farming gear, but the Ability Shards level III. The purple pentagons.