Phasma or Lumi for Arena Leader?

I feel that if Phasma is not the leader, she should not be in the team, but Lumi's leader ability is too good though.
Any thoughts?

Replies

• Top players on my server are switching to Phasma as leader. More than one healer is a liability now. I'm moving to a high crit and multi assist team.
  • I agree, phasma helps ur team out being leader, I switched to phasma myself
  • Phasma has more tools tools than Luminara. Sure she has leet healing skills but that's it.
    The extra attack skill makes your whole squad more powerful especially if the squad has great basic attack bonuses. Stun and ability block come to mind.
    Granted, you might get some bad rolls sometimes, but all that matters is timing in the arena. And you can keep trying till you get the right attack sequence.

On the other hand, you can do that with Luminara too. It basically comes down to preference. As I have yet to find a squad that I have not beaten on my server.
  • I eat Phasma lead teams for breakfast :) I run 7* Sid lead, 4* obi wan, 6* kylo, 4* vader, and 4* dooky I do say Phasma is pretty decent for lead, but when I debuff the sht outta you, and your multi attacks end up getting yourself killed by kylo and dooky it's a good game I might say :)
  • I just finished 7* luminara and I was thinking to move to a long term goal of a droid team, thus faming poggle and IG-86 from GW, do you think I should go for phasma? Soon I'll be done with sid and I'll start going for droids with arena shipments too, I don't really like phasma that much since she's all rng based and I prefer more reliable things (like murdering droid teams lol)
  • Heronmar
    433 posts Member
    edited December 2015
    isendel11 wrote: »
    I just finished 7* luminara and I was thinking to move to a long term goal of a droid team, thus faming poggle and IG-86 from GW, do you think I should go for phasma? Soon I'll be done with sid and I'll start going for droids with arena shipments too, I don't really like phasma that much since she's all rng based and I prefer more reliable things (like murdering droid teams lol)

I'm using a Droid team with HK-47, IG-86&88, Poggle as the cores and switching between Dooku and Daka (all of them 4* except both of the IGs which are 5*) and think that Droid team is incredibly powerful with reliable speed buffs you get from Poggle in addition to the massive damage buff you can take out 2 of the enemy toons before most of the enemy team can act. I'm only level 53 but can constantly rank in top 10 of my server where the rest is level 58+ so I'd say do not even bother getting phasma as she's only good when in leader spot and you will be using HK-47 as the leader for droid squads.

Starting from tomorrow I will also start working up on a Geonosian soldier as I believe he would make a great asset as the 5th member for my squad after getting beaten while trying to snipe rank 3. So farm IG88, HK47, Poggle and IG86 from shipments and Geonosian from cantina and after getting them all star up both the IGs as Poggle is just there for the buff and HK47 for his leadership, they're not the priorities when deciding to upgrade.
  • Just got lumi not too long ago. She seems awesome, but I'm seeing that phasma is making a rise. working on her at the moment.
  • I've been using Phasma as a support but not in the lead. She needs defense, either Chewie as lead or using Ima Gun's defense abilities. Got killed with Phasma in the lead vs. Sid.

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • I am interested in
    Lobot leading
    Ig88
    Ig86
    Consular
    Lumi
    Team
  • I use Sid, Luke, Duko, Lumi, Jedi Con. Works well for me. I can easily get in the top 10.
  • I use a few teams. Sid(Lead) Lum, JC or Vader, Leia, Lando...Barriss. Barriss(Lead) Sid, Lum, JC, , Ventress at 5* all gear max all attacks 5. I typically walk through teams.
  • I use a few teams. Sid(Lead) Lum, JC or Vader, Leia, Lando...Barriss. Barriss(Lead) Sid, Lum, JC, , Ventress at 5* all gear max all attacks 5. I typically walk through teams.

DMS - how often does your Ventress remove Chewie's taunt? It doesn't seem to happen often, really need that. Been using Mace.

Known as íN Quartus Ω in the game
    Member of Team Instinct
  • Lumi is a good choice that benefits everyone