Funny moment in supermarket

I just went shopping for some shaving creme and as I gazed in the aisles, I noticed something. Shaving creme with extra protection. And my mind immediately went to goh. The new gear for extra protection! I wondered how every toon should shave for the little bit of extra protection. Made me giggle and I wondered if I play to much? Of course I took.a purple bottle of extra protection. At the check out counter I found the new ability mats! As well for protection! Condoms! All colours available, even gold one (banana flavour) as I giggled even more in front of the check out lady, I came to the conclusion that I definitely play to much but don't care! These little giggles brighten up my day even more! ;)

Replies

• dvl009
    529 posts Member
    thetakas1 wrote: »
    I just went shopping for some shaving creme and as I gazed in the aisles, I noticed something. Shaving creme with extra protection. And my mind immediately went to goh. The new gear for extra protection! I wondered how every toon should shave for the little bit of extra protection. Made me giggle and I wondered if I play to much? Of course I took.a purple bottle of extra protection. At the check out counter I found the new ability mats! As well for protection! Condoms! All colours available, even gold one (banana flavour) as I giggled even more in front of the check out lady, I came to the conclusion that I definitely play to much but don't care! These little giggles brighten up my day even more! ;)

i came too