Mo Liza Mo Problems, a guild for dedicated people who are motivated (2-3 slots remain

Prev13
CookieCrispp
555 posts Member
edited April 2016
Guild is almost completely full. Over the next few days I will be assessing the viability of all members, and cutting anyone who is not actively contributing to the guild. We are currently going to be looking for wait list applicants and the last 2-3 spot for exceptional applicants.
I still love you all.

Greetings friend,
Before you will be the mission statement, requirements for, and code of conduct for my guild, The Guild Formerly Known as Princess Leia. Please enjoy.

Mission statement. The stated purpose of this guild is the offer a place for highly motivated players to coexist without the need for interaction. The guild will achieve tier 6 and 7 rewards every day. Attendance will be enforced, but spending or communication will not be.
This is an EST (UTC - 5.00) guild.

Requirements. I expect all players for this guild to be:
- at minimum level 74. I believe this shows a certain degree of commitment to the game, time and effort spent.
- a minimum of a top 50 arena player. This demonstrates an understanding of the game mechanics and a commitment to be active and competitive.
- Active daily. All players will be expected to maintain 90% attendenc eon guild related efforts. I understand that this is not a second job, but we only survive if everyone commits.
- you will be expected to follow the code of conduct. No exceptions.

Code of conduct.
I expect all players to remain professional and respectful at all times. All members are expected to be respectful on the forums and when speaking in any capacity for the guild. I also expect respect between players. This means that certain topics will be restricted from guild chat. Such topics include sexism, racism, politics, hate speech.

The purpose of this guild is to offer those of us who put in considerable effort to this game to have a community of like minded individuals who want to participate in effective guilds without drama or spam. If this applies to you, feel free to post or send me a pm.

Regards, CookieCrispp
Post edited by CookieCrispp on

Replies

• Options
    Guild structure will be very flat, with officers see ring mainly for admin ad recruitment purposes.
  • Options
    Ha, clever title cookie! I'm in :)
  • Capt_Rex
    116 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Count me in, as You know I have little different time zone but I will do my best to fulfill my part.
    Why ban politics? It is good to disscus such once in a while ;-)
  • Options
    I'm in let's do this!
  • Options
    Capt_Rex wrote: »
    Count me in, as You know I have little different time zone but I will do my best to fulfill my part.
    Why ban politics? It is good to disscus such once in a while ;-)

While it may be an enjoyable subject for some, politics can easily devolve into a fairly negative conversation. Especially if religion gets involved.
  • Options
    Skykraker wrote: »
    Ha, clever title cookie! I'm in :)
    Thank you.
  • Options
    I'm excited :)
  • Options
    What time zone are u? I'm currently in Australia
  • Options
    We will be EST (UTC -5), however as guild axtivities are either 24 hour or daily, we do not have a time zone requirement. Just know that I expect players to contribute to whatever daily activities are active.
  • Options
    Hey im looking for a guild and would like to join.
    Im level 75
    Very active and competative
    Always compleate the dailies and collect the free energy
    Currently have ten 7 star characters all gear lvl 8 with more close
    Usually finish in the top 10 at payout in arena
    Ally code:419-473-677
    In game name: Zorrok
  • Options
    Welcome in SmokedSnipe!
  • Options
    @CookieCrispp

Guild statement looks good.

UTC-6/7
    735-259-731
    Ashishin
    Much butt hurt I sense in you, this is why you fail...
  • Options
    This is a group i can get into. I do the all the daily stuff....daily. haha. Typical arena is top 75 so slightly out of your range but i can contribute and play religiously. Level 74, soon to be 75 tomorrow.
    8 Characters 7*....working on 2 more
    16 level 8 gear
    Frat daddy steele
    867-967-245
    EST as well
  • Options
    This is a group i can get into. I do the all the daily stuff....daily. haha. Typical arena is top 75 so slightly out of your range but i can contribute and play religiously. Level 74, soon to be 75 tomorrow.
    16 level 8 gear
    Frat daddy steele
    867-967-245
    EST as well

I think we can work with this. I'm mainly looking for dedication to dailies and overall understanding that guild activities will be met. If you can do that we'd love to have you. Maybe we'll talk later and we'll help fix that whole top 75 problem you have there.
  • Options
    I think I would be a good fit. I'm a decently competitive Daily player looking for a drama free guild.

Level 76 with around 10 seven star level 8 gear characters. I normally finish in the top 20.

DarkRabbit
    347-758-169
    UTC -4
  • Syncho
    29 posts Member
    Options
    Interested in joining! I'm level 76 with 15x 7* characters and finish #1 6 or 7 days a week on my server. Typically burn through 600 energy in refreshes alone each day.

521-447-151
  • Options
    75 daily player with 50/50/100+ & 100/200 refresh usually. Top 20 Arena usually never worse than 50 (depending on work, darn meetings...).

JJ:
    789-284-835
    EST
  • Options
    Sounds good so far. Know a few things before we settle too far in.
    Until we finish leveling, I expect players to push leveling (or at least not to bank any energy). I also do not expect or demand anyone spends money to play or be in this guild.
    However, after level 80, I expect our lower/non spenders to play around the guild dailies to stay competitive and be contributing members. I'm not saying you have to bank energy for two days for the ls/ds challenges, just understand that I expect you to pull your own weight (maybe bank the night before, etc).

Fairly relaxed about this because I understand it's just a game. But do know I expect people to pull their own weight re: guild challenges (not for me, for everyone else on the roster) when at level 80.
  • Options
    16 level 8 gear
    Frat daddy steele
    867-967-245
    EST as well

I think we can work with this. I'm mainly looking for dedication to dailies and overall understanding that guild activities will be met. If you can do that we'd love to have you. Maybe we'll talk later and we'll help fix that whole top 75 problem you have there.

If i just spent crystals i could be top 50 but id rather gear up. Glad it works. Group sounds chill and works around people being adults with jobs. Look forward to the invite when it starts up tomorrow
  • Options
    Sounds great @CookieCrispp
  • Motoko
    92 posts Member
    Options
    @CookieCrispp Sent PM
  • Options
    Guild is up. Named "Mo Liza Mo Problems". (was an agreed upon name). I'll be editing the title post and inviting people as I clear ally slots.
  • Motoko
    92 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Join request sent!

P.S. Are we doing the Cantina stuff today? Been saving my Cantina energy for the update.
  • Options
    So, it turns out that in my haste to create the guild that I left the box checked "Allow players to join" checked. Turns out that made us public. I'll be clearing house and fixing this ASAP (or whenever error message 3 gets unmessed).
  • Options
    @CookieCrispp can you send me the invite again getting an error message on the first one...
  • Options
    Yeah. Will do.
  • CookieCrispp
    555 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Invites will be going out tonight and I'll open the guild overnight if we need to hit critical mass.
  • Options
    882-973-642
  • Options
    Yea, I had problems as well. Invite me cookie! :)
  • Motoko
    92 posts Member
    Options
    I sent out a request about 20 minutes ago. Should I cancel it and wait for one from you?