Can't join my own guild

bleeaauuh
1006 posts Member
So I made a guild and I got an error code twice, after that i got a message saying I could not join another guild today, so I can't even join a guild that I made....

Replies

• Same, I cannot get my own guild to worm
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    @EA_Jesse can you please help
  • Devour
    262 posts Member
    Yes it is counting errors on the guild page the same as guild swapping. Lazy coders, flagged the button instead of the transaction? Hey CG, I know coders that are looking for work, if you hire US citizens. And I presume you do, because Indians don't typically write lazy code.
  • Tusnal
    77 posts Member
    Please fix asap
  • Hahha same issue here. I wonder how others got into guilds? I tried joining the same one and hit the limit. Should also make it so if you leave your guild it doesn't count as a "hit" if you join back.
    Ally Code 299-731-212
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    Disable the 24 hour limit until you fix your coding
  • bleeaauuh
    1006 posts Member
    Disable the 24 hour limit until you fix your coding
  • myea8017
    192 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    For the second time, I have created a guild and came back to the game to find myself no longer in my guild. What the heck, thats 600k, plus the 2800 worth of crystals i have lost for catina battles. My guild is New Empires, i tried rejoining but it says I cant I exceed the limit. i dont suppose i am going to be getting my money back or any of the rewards i am losing for this? Ally code 454 454 129, Mikey Yearwood
    Post edited by myea8017 on
  • Hahha same issue here. I wonder how others got into guilds? I tried joining the same one and hit the limit. Should also make it so if you leave your guild it doesn't count as a "hit" if you join back.

Lol, I did this to remove a pending invite for the guild I am already apart of and rejected it not thinking it through apparently as it kicked me out. We had technical difficulties last night for the first guild creation and the guild leader couldn't even get into Guilds without game crashing so I guess that pending invite counted as one of my 2 possible.

Seriously... +1 on the removal of the 24 hour lockout while folks settle in for at least a week while the kinks are worked out.