Fly Casual is recruiting! (49/50)

Prev1
Remorhaz
149 posts Member
edited June 2016
Fly Casual is looking for like minded Star Wars fans who want to have fun playing Galaxy of Heroes.

I'm a F2P player who enjoys the challenge of playing freemium games without spending money but all play styles and spending habits are welcome. I'm currently level 75, place in the top 50 daily and have 15 7 star 75 toons.

I have very few rules but the rules I do have are as follows.

No drama.

Help your guildmates.

Treat everyone with respect in guild chat.

Minimum Level required to join 50.

I play a lot but I'm not a "hardcore" player. I care little for guild firsts. I have no interest in maintaining a guild website or teamspeak server or making Galaxy of heroes a job so if you are that hardcore you may want to look at guilds with serious sounding names like tyranny, nihilium etc :)

Note the guild is set to PST and is as if yet predominantly English speakers.

If everything else sounds good to you request to join "Fly Casual" and you will be added as space allows.

The easiest way to join is to send me an ally request and then click my profile and join Fly Casual

My ally code is 234-893-849.
Post edited by Remorhaz on

Replies

• Options
    2/50. lol I'd love to say Fly Casual is filling up fast but instead I'll say ...get in on the ground floor and on the fast track to officer status !
  • Options
    10/50. Let's get crackin' people,the rancor ain't going to kill himself!
  • Options
    Join Blue Meanies

Join our guild so we can get on top of the first leader board

My ally code is 913-935-857
  • Options
    Anyone (Tufra Cadav and TK421) who wants to join and has sent a ally request to me should be able to join by clicking on my info. My allies list is full and right now I cannot remove anyone else.
  • Options
    19/50. If you are interested in joining send me an ally request and the click on my info. This should let you join up. 234-893-849
  • Options
    Hey,

I'm level 64 (nearly 65) F2P player looking to join. I've sent you an ally request.

My ally code: 472-842-114

My name in game: HanYolo
  • Options
    I would like to kill a rancor with you!

I am a breath away from Level 75, rank 100-200 each day, and a daily active player with a nice collection of 7* toons.

Ally code: 227-124-119

Only One Cannoli
  • designingsean
    218 posts Member
    edited April 2016
    Options
    Exactly the kind of guild I was looking for, thanks for creating it. I just joined, and look forward to contributing in full tomorrow.

In game name: Bill Adama

PS - For anyone interested, the count for the guild is now at 41/50.
  • Options
    Awesome bill welcome!

40/50. Filling up quick.
  • Options
    Still have 10 plus spots open. The easiet way to join is to send me an ally request 233-893-849 then click my in game name Remorhaz and this will let you see my guild info and join. Let's go people there is a rancor that needs a beating !
  • Options
    Fly Casual has 9 spots left. Friendly players level 50 plus welcome!
  • Options
    Hey Remorhaz, I've sent you an ally request (see my earlier post) but I can't seem to join the guild through your player info? I'm liking the sound of the guild so would love to join, maybe if you invite me?

Thanks
  • Options
    Ok gman I sent you an invite !

Fly Casual is looking for 5 more people who love Star Wars, experience the content of Galaxy of Heroes but not as a full time job! The easiest way to join is to send me an ally request 233-893-849 and then click my info and join guild an ally is in.
  • Options
    I just invited you to be an ally per your post and joined the guild.

I have wife, kids, and work so I play very casually. I do, however, claim all the daily activities rewards (full disclosure: I start GW or play one or more battles, but finish whenever I get the time; and i occasionally use up all 5 tries in the arena). Started in December/January and have managed to get to level 74/5 with a 3 7*s (2-3 are close) and about 24/5 gear VII+. I've only spent $ to give to WWF. Was not planning on joining a guild, but did not want to miss out on available game play / rewards. I am PST and will contribute as much as I can.

Thanks for setting this up and running this with a casual goal in mind.

Dent Icepick
  • Options
    4,spots left in Fly Casual ! If you like playing Galaxy of Heroes but not as a full time job this is the place for you. The easiest way to join is request me as an ally 233-893-849 and then click my info and join a guild an ally is in. Hope to see you in game!

Remorhaz
  • Options
    Remorhaz wrote: »
    4,spots left in Fly Casual ! If you like playing Galaxy of Heroes but not as a full time job this is the place for you. The easiest way to join is request me as an ally 233-893-849 and then click my info and join a guild an ally is in. Hope to see you in game!

Remorhaz

Just a little bump to fill out the roster!
  • Options
    Thanks to everyone who joined and showed interest but we are now at capacity. I apologize if I missed your request or didn't get you in. the guild invite system is awful.
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Fly Casual is looking for for one more active member level 60 plus. We are a casual PST guild currently raiding tier V. The easiest way to join is to send me an ally request 233-893-849 click my info and join a guild an ally is in. Hope to see you in game !
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Fly Casual is looking for one more active player 60 plus.We are a casual guild currently alternating between tier III and tier V working up to tier 6 and heroic. The easiest way to join is to send me an ally request 233-893-849 click on my info and join a guild an ally is in.
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Fly Casual is looking for one more active player 60 plus.We are a casual guild currently alternating between tier III and tier V working up to tier 6 and heroic. The easiest way to join is to send me an ally request 233-893-849 click on my info and join a guild an ally is in.

Guildless, over level 60 and enjoy Galaxy of heroes but not as a full time job ? Fly Casual wants you ! See above.
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Options

looking for one more member level 60 plus. 233-893-849

Remorhaz
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Fly Casual is looking for one more member level 60 plus. We are a casual guild full of people who love Galaxy of heroes but not as a full time job. If this sounds good to you send me an ally request 233-893-849 and click on my info and join a guild an ally is in.

Remorhaz
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Fly Casual is looking for one more member level 60 plus. We are a casual guild full of people who love Galaxy of heroes but not as a full time job. If this sounds good to you send me an ally request 233-893-849 and click on my info and join a guild an ally is in.

Remorhaz
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Options

Remorhaz
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Options

Remorhaz
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Options

Remorhaz
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Fly Casual is looking for a couple more members level 65 plus. We are a casual guild full of people who love Galaxy of heroes but not as a full time job. If this sounds good to you send me an ally request 233-893-849 and click on my info and join a guild an ally is in.

Remorhaz
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Fly Casual is looking for a couple more members level 65 plus. We are a casual guild full of people who love Galaxy of heroes but not as a full time job about to start tier 6 raiding. If this sounds good to you send me an ally request 233-893-849 and click on my info and join a guild an ally is in.

Remorhaz
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Options
    Fly Casual is looking for a couple more members level 65 plus. We are a casual guild full of people who love Galaxy of heroes but not as a full time job about to start tier 6 raiding. If this sounds good to you send me an ally request 233-893-849 and click on my info and join a guild an ally is in.

Remorhaz
  • Remorhaz
    149 posts Member
    Options

Remorhaz